delete

its a good thing tyga signed to young money. it means he wont ever drop, we wont have to endure horrible hypebeast rap, and there wont be another resurgence offake skateboard stans that are dyin off

[h3][/h3]
Just when you thought Dwayne Carter couldn't be any stupider...
laugh.gif

it might be a good look for the boy Millz
Nah.Millz need new dudes around him.He consistently keeps losing...this by far is the worst.he got dropped TWO times and now this? you too nicefor all that

Ortiz >>> Jae Millz
Nah Jae Millz is better then Ortiz when it comes to flow,charisma and so on..only thing Joel has over him is Substance Matter...Jae Millz could gopop if he wanted to but he wont..Ortiz cant...and for those saying Millz cant make singles or none of that i dont understand how? (No,No, No...Bring It Back...etc....) its the people around him ...Joel Definetly has more substance though

Tyga
roll.gif
roll.gif
I always knew he wanted to be Weezy's Robin
eek.gif
He only got signed cuz he was problably calling up Young Money and Cash Moneyeveryday and Weezy just signed him out of spite

Originally Posted by doyung9

Watch, next song you hear Tyga on, if you ever hear him, I've yet to hear him rap, and he'll sound just like Weezy.

Then again, so does all of the south, esp. Atlanta cough*Bow Wow* cough

At any given time....Bow will sound like either T.I.P or Weezy.....More so Weezy as of late....

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

[h3][/h3]
Ortiz >>> Jae Millz
Nah Jae Millz is better then Ortiz when it comes to flow,charisma and so on..only thing Joel has over him is Substance Matter...Jae Millz could go pop if he wanted to but he wont..Ortiz cant...and for those saying Millz cant make singles or none of that i dont understand how? (No,No, No...Bring It Back... etc....) its the people around him ...Joel Definetly has more substance though

them $++$% would not get no play outside of the east coast and u know it...

and u need subject matter to sell... even the dumbest songs on the top 40 are actually about SOMETHING... millz is a battle rapper turned mixtape rapper andthats ALL he'll ever be...
grin.gif

he's done, he was good at a point in his career he had everything young, the same story with everyone else

im not a fan of weezy...
but this is def. a good look for jae millz, all he needs a single with weezy on the hook and people will bite.

Back
Top Bottom