Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the situation with the Kings staying in Sac, anyway?
Its still up in the air, but the Sac group and Seattle group are gonna be meeting on Wednesday to make their pitch to the NBA. And then the Board of Governors will vote on it April 18-19......... personally I think Sacramento has a slight advantage :smile: (of course, I'm sure Seattlites would say the same about themselves too)

80% of my Kings talk revolves around that situation, so its nice to get a break and be able to watch/talk some basketball every now and then :\

Last edited by a moderator:
LETS GO! i predict utah will lose 5 of its remaining games.

i have a feeling the loss to the wizards will haunt this team.

Blazers, Nuggets, Hornets, @Warriors, Thunder, T'Wolves, @T'Wolves and @Grizzlies.

I thought they're supposed to have a tough schedule.. geez they could win all these games the way they're playing at the moment

Last edited:
Kobe :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

"I predict we'll be back here." Kobe Bryant on the possibility of this being his last game in Sacramento.
— James Ham (@James_Ham) March 31, 2013

Kobe Bryant on the possibility of this being his last game in Sacramento: "No it's not. You guys have been saying the @#$% for three years. I'm tired of hearing that @#$%, you guys ain't going no where. Cowbells are still in the building."
— James Ham (@James_Ham) March 31, 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Jazz will lose against Deven, OKC, and probably Golden State. That means the most the LAkers can lose from now on is 2. 1 loss max would be ideal.

I kinda wish the Lakers did a little better so they could get the 6th seed and possibly play the Clippers in the first round. I'm still itching to see an all LA series

Last edited:
What's the situation with the Kings staying in Sac, anyway?
Its still up in the air, but the Sac group and Seattle group are gonna be meeting on Wednesday to make their pitch to the NBA. And then the Board of Governors will vote on it April 18-19......... personally I think Sacramento has a slight advantage :smile: (of course, I'm sure Seattlites would say the same about themselves too)

80% of my Kings talk revolves around that situation, so its nice to get a break and be able to watch/talk some basketball every now and then :\

I was listening to Kevin Johnson a few days ago talk to Dan Patrick and he sounded very confident the Kings would stay. Might've been false hope though.

Hopefully they stay. I always enjoy watching the Lakers shut up that crowd. :pimp:

Last edited:
I was listening to Kevin Johnson a few days ago talk to Dan Patrick and he sounded real confident the Kings would stay. Might've been false hope though.

Hopefully they stay. I always enjoy watching the Lakers shut up that crowd. :pimp:
I know for a fact KJ is just confidant as can be :nthat:

If the Kings losing to the Lakers everytime they play each other means the Kings will stay, I'll take it :lol:

Hell I'll take Robert Horry as the owner of the Kings if that means they stay.

Offseason Alert: Andre Iguodala is opting out of his contract (no we can't afford him) but this means the Nuggets have even more money to go after Corey Brewer. So take him off the list.

Was at the game last night and I'm glad we got the W. I know everyone in this thread knows our stuggles with defense. But gosh! our defense is 100x worse when you are watching it live from the 4th row haha. The rotations, effort, and rebounding is just :x Told myself it was probably the last time id get to see Kobe play live. Took this out of the vault and dusted it off for the game though.

Last edited:
Second Third and minus the first 4 or 5 minutes of the Fourth Quarter the defense was pretty good...

Lapses here and there. But 61 points given up in the final 3 quarters is very good defense..

At least good in the perspective of normal.

Last edited:
Second Third and minus the first 4 or 5 minutes of the Fourth Quarter the defense was pretty good...

Lapses here and there. But 61 points given up in the final 3 quarters is very good defense..

True, I know we definitely picked it up, but I felt like a coach at time watching some of the rotations. Making me want to sit down with the team and break down tape haha.

Bailed out by the refs again.
Cousins shoulda got 3 free throws on that Howard foul.

Dallas will take Tuesday's game.
They seem to want that 8 seed more.
Plus Cuban has been very quiet.
So there is nothing to fuel Bean.

True, I know we definitely picked it up, but I felt like a coach at time watching some of the rotations. Making me want to sit down with the team and break down tape haha.

Hell all of us feel that way watching this defense at most times :lol:

Anyone else nervous as hell about tuesday game against the Mavs?

I almost feel like going to the beach or somewhere far from cable or internet, and hiding from any kind of score updates or gameplay... Im going to be a nervous wreck.
Not even exaggerating. If we lose that one our chances of making it are going to be slim as hell. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom