Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
09 Lakers was deep and athletic in the perimeter

Brown
Kobe
Ariza
Odom
Machine
Farmar

Front Court

Josh Powell
Daco
Pau
Bynum

what's up with the 7 man rotation this past month or so? I mean they're still recovering, banged up, tired & oh yeah a lil' old...

& sometimes they played back to backs with that 7 man rotation

Apparently Ebanks, Duhon, Morris, and Sacre are trash and don't deserve to play oh and Jamison sometimes too according to MDA.

I mean, you listed one veteran in what might be his last year in the NBA and three players who could very well be permanent fixtures in the D-League or Europe soon.

Last edited:
what's up with the 7 man rotation this past month or so? I mean they're still recovering, banged up, tired & oh yeah a lil' old...

& sometimes they played back to backs with that 7 man rotation

Apparently Ebanks, Duhon, Morris, and Sacre are trash and don't deserve to play oh and Jamison sometimes too according to MDA.

Are you saying that sarcastically? As if you haven't seen those guys play? :nerd:

I hate the fact we only use 7/8 man rotation just like everybody else, but aside from MAYBE ebanks, there's no one on our bench that'd I'd trust to play meaningful minutes at this point in the season.

Are you saying that sarcastically? As if you haven't seen those guys play? :nerd:

I hate the fact we only use 7/8 man rotation just like everybody else, but aside from MAYBE ebanks, there's no one on our bench that'd I'd trust to play meaningful minutes at this point in the season.

They're in the NBA you know the premier professional basketball league in the world.

:smh: at them not retiring both of Kobe's numbers

What do you want them to do? Hang Kobe's banner in the middle of Staples and have it back-to-back (with #8 on one side and #24 on the other)? :lol: :nerd:

He apparently doesn't give a damn in practice.. Which is why MDA won't even consider playing him.
I wonder if that's the same reason Mr. Potato Head wouldn't play him, either? :nerd: But, then again, if the 8th seed were a lock...

Last edited:
Where'd you hear he doesn't care in practice? Curious to read about that. He wasn't that bad when he got burn. 

Where'd you hear he doesn't care in practice? Curious to read about that. He wasn't that bad when he got burn. 

It's been asked many times this year on 710 espn to John Ireland (voice of the Lakers) that why doesn't Ebanks get any run?

And he always says "he just doesn't get it, he doesn't put in the time or effort in practice, he just doesn't get it"

Damn, sucks to hear about that. Dude has the potential to be Trevor Ariza 2.0, too. :\

Last edited:
Damn, sucks to hear about that. Dude has the potential to be Trevor Ariza 2.0, too.
ohwell.gif
Na he really doesn't. Can't agree with that. Ariza is much quicker and athletic. He has potential to be a nice role player, who can D up though. 

ya all need to stop with the ariza love affair :lol:

whos ready to get mopped tomorrow?

7 man rotation. one day rest. banged up. we getting ran out the building :lol:

oh and the worst part. antoni as the coach.

i dont care about all that **** but can we please get the ball to our bigs like please?

no reason dwight and pau shouldnt go ham on blake and deandre...

rip steve blake tomorrow lol

Back
Top Bottom