Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my dude russ getting it done against the jazz
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Even though Dwight's offensive skills aren't that good, he attracts the defense which leads to open teammates. They should try to feed him more.

Jamison was averaging 17 for the Cavs last year. I had high expectations for him being a role player. He needs to hit the road.

This was a smart move by MDA (one of few) to put Pau and Dwight in while he gives Kobe a rest. Both bigs are playing well, and they can now establish themselves as the focal point of the offense while Kobe is out, plus this helps for the back to back.

Jamison was averaging 17 for the Cavs last year. I had high expectations for him being a role player. He needs to hit the road.
Have you not watched him ever since the all star break?? He's been doing pretty well, can't really blame him for having an injured wrist.

Have you not watched him ever since the all star break?? He's been doing pretty well, can't really blame him for having an injured wrist.
Just checked his game log and you're right. Dude has been nice lately. It just seems like he's been a bum everytime I've watched him. His run in Feb. was nice.

Sad.
Shoulda stepped on the gas when they were up 10.
But nooooooo.. they like putting themselves in these situations.

Back
Top Bottom