Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lillard is the truth, talk about a point guard who can score. This guy has CP3 quickness with the scoring ability of Russy and the shot of Kyrie Irving. This guy is going to be a stud.

Offensively we played flawless for the most part, I would like the bigs to get more touches, but you really can't complain with the offense.

Defensively my goodness...

Can we double on Lillard or something?

Last edited:
“I think Mike (D’Antoni) just realized what he has in Pau,” Bryant said after the game. “During that stretch there, second quarter when I was out of the game, during a timeout he said, ‘Guys, we just got to pound the ball inside to Pau. We just got to go to him. Stop trying to do things on the pick-and-roll, just go inside, let him muscle us.’”
Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/kobe-dantoni-realizing-gasols-strengths#kvXvGoBDUd0X4bdb.99

Dantoni for Coach of the Year....

Took this bum almost a whole NBA season to realize this 
mean.gif

Want to know what great when I stream Laker games? The best clarity HD versions are always the Portuguese ones. Some people would get really pissed about that, I on the other hand speak Portuguese, so its all good. :smokin

Plus I cannot stand the white dude who announces for the Lakers. He's way to over-exuberant for no reason, can't stand him. Lakers could be down by 16 points and they get a steal and a layup and he's going crazy. :lol:

Back to the game, this Laker defense man :x

Back
Top Bottom