Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is so difficult about pound the ball in.... Lee couldn't guard Pau, let alone Dwight... Attack him.

It's not difficult, it's kobe. He WANTS the ball :smh:

Sometimes I don't think its heart, its stupidity. I mean, you're legs are gone, just utilize your resources. We don't need heroes, we need winners.

golden state is running several variations of the same play and they continue to get layups or dunks. if landry did not slip that would have been another dunk.

What is so difficult about pound the ball in.... Lee couldn't guard Pau, let alone Dwight... Attack him.

MDA is coach....
lets not blame dantoni for certain things and not others

if hes not in control of kobe coming out, hes not in control of the ball going inside

coach kobe in disguise

Last edited:
There's no point in making the playoffs anyway. This team is so worn out, they'll just take an early exit if they make it. Just miss the playoffs so jackass Jim would realize he made a stupid decision in not hiring PJ, and they'd fire Antoni.

I do blame Kobe too. He just tries too hard

Last edited:
[quote name="Essential1" url="/t/508728/2013-lakers-season-thread-42-37-vs-gsw-4-12/31620#post_17667081"SEASON is done...[/quote]

At this point every game is a mist win JUST to get in the postseason. With Kobe looking how he's looking, what good will he be even if we get there to play OKC

Garbage.

Good lakers wont make playoffs.
Last time that happened we got pau gasol.

Lets go for kevin love this tine damnit.

all golden state is getting is layups dunks layup dunks and maybe a jump shot smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom