Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope we beat San Antonio bit part of me hopes we lose because I don't wanna see the Thunder in the playoffs. We can match up with the Spurs, OKC i don't know. 

I hope we beat San Antonio bit part of me hopes we lose because I don't wanna see the Thunder in the playoffs. We can match up with the Spurs, OKC i don't know. 

We can't afford to lose.. A loss could mean no playoffs.

Last edited:
They don't look that bad out there. There just obviously we are just missing a shot creator out there lol

But they are moving really well. Playing decent defense....we would easily be up about 6 or so if Pau would make half of his shots

They well out there though. Only complaint is Paus shooting, but he is playing defense though so can't complain too much

Hopefully we can dig up Nash'sold decrepit body up and he can bethe shot creator thisnew Lakers team needs.
Because that will be the one problem these Lakers will run into,creating shots for themselves and others. None of these
guys can create a shot on the perimeter except maybe Blake :smh:

Losing to the Spurs won't help us face them in the playoffs. They're in the second seed. We need to keep winning.

Meeks is useless if he's not knocking down threes.

Minus whale sub in Morris for his defense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom