Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kobe needs to text pau during half time and tell him to take 30 shots...
mean.gif

Only being down 8 at half time is great considering how bad the shooting was for the Lakers, so hopefully they can come back.

Not really. I actually don't participate in this thread TOO much, but I consider myself both a Kobe and Lakers fan. When you grow up watching Kobe as your favorite Laker, it's very hard to be a Laker fan without being a Kobe fan as well.

On that note, let's lay the swear filter bit to rest, yeah? It's immature to keep bringing it up, and you and I both know that I couldn't care less what a grown man writes about on an online forum. But if you are going to hold others accountable, you at the very least should practice what you preach.

Makes sense.

Lakers have the rebound advantage and will continue to. I see them coming back and winning this game. Spurs shoot way too many jumpshots and spurs can't stop Dwight from boarding. Nash n Blake will continue to have open shots. Lakers are in good shape.

So why did they sign goudelock? Dude is clearly better than Morris. Dantoni is dumb.

Considering morris has had the entire season to practice and get comfortable with the other players, and goudelock has had just about a week, I'd say it's pretty understanding why he's not out there yet.

Just finding useless/senseless reasons to blame the coach :smh: , some of y'all so damn ignorant :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom