Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shooting in front of Pau Gasol increases your shooting percentage 150,000 percent. **** man. Nobody misses when he's near them, don't even matter who's shooting. :lol:

Shooting in front of Pau Gasol increases your shooting percentage 150,000 percent. **** man. Nobody misses when he's near them, don't even matter who's shooting. :lol:

That's what I like to call the "Jodie Meeks" effect.

How long are you guys going to be able to watch this for?
mid 3rd quarter? All the way through?

Its sickening. :x

I'm about to enjoy the sun for a bit. Sad

LTB...create the you know what in the 4th quarter.

When the Lakers went down 0-3 against the Mavs a couple of years ago, I still had faith got a comeback...maybe cause we had Phil, but this season is just a different story.

It was a great offseason boys, unfortunately injuries happened and this team just couldn't build any chemistry together.

Last edited:
lakers bench so ******g dumb, dont know shot clock, dont know how to entry pass, cant shoot, dumb foul, stupid turn over. and we have dumb coach and dumb owner now.

That possession nearly summed up the Lakers season. The only thing missing was someone's knee getting bent in half.

lakers bench so ******g dumb, dont know shot clock, dont know how to entry pass, cant shoot, dumb foul, stupid turn over. and we have dumb coach and dumb owner now.

Let it all out bro. Let it all out.

:lol:

We have a nice long off-season to let out our frustrations, might as well start now.

I'm lovin the fact we have five guys out, and Pop is beggin flagrants, Duncan is beggin for ref help during timeouts. :lol: :smh:

Then they go out and have 4 guys foul Dwight every time he touches the ball. :lol:

Why play Duhon? Why? Goude and Morris are 22-23, let them play the rest of this game, every second.

Whatever happens this offseason, if we get rid of Duhon, win. Dude pisses me off.

We need Goude and Jamison to get hot from outside this half. And hopefully Dwight can actually get the ball without being fouled by everyone in black.

Back
Top Bottom