Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just get rid of Dwight & Mike. Bring in some key pieces & get healthy. LA will be back.

Coming from a hardcore SA fan.

PO

Well at least now we can look forward to next season. Much respect to the non-Laker fans posting in here throughout the season providing insight and not just trolling. Couple, Anti, etc. To my Laker brethren I have no doubt we will be back stronger. Keep your heads up. I guess now we can turn our heads to the offseason thread which Deezy was kind enough to start before the game was over. Lol

here's to better days lakers fans

hope kobe makes a recovery and is back playing like a madman next season. the nba (still) needs him

**** dwight howard tho

congrats to the spurs. they deserved it. hopefully the lakers reload and get it together for next season.

I certainly did not enjoy seeing Dwight get tossed to end the season a la Bynum two years ago. Is it too much to ask for our big men to be mentally strong and mature? I obviously want Dwight back and would like to see what he can do with a full healthy season, but its clear to me he is what he is at this point in his career. He'll never be the elite tier superstar that can singlehandedly make you competitive a la Bron or Kobe in their primes.

Glad this mess of a year is finally over, though I'm not really sure how to feel optimistic going into next year. We're old and slow, Kobes coming back from an Achilles rupture, Nash couldn't finish the season, Antoni isn't the right fit, Dwight's a mental ******. How do we fix this?

Its a mess in Vino Land

Decisions to be made

Id even go as far as to change the purple/gold to black/gold just to shake things up a lil

No but really, this off-season is gonna be even more of a circus

Still confused as to why he got a technical for that but Duncan didnt in game 1 for yelling at a referee.

Not saying we would've came back and won if he was in the game but still.

163580_10152829971815341_2033341559_n.jpg

lulz at dwight only getting 15 minutes for his exit interview.

And I thought there was no rollercoaster ride I would want to end :smh:

[COLOR=#red]Oh there's still a few feet of track left on the roller coaster and D Howard is sitting up front. Just wait tand see how he handles coming back to the Lakers or not...Just think he could have affirmitavely said " I'm DEFINITELY coming back next season". not that it matters much, he ain't built to carry a Lakers team.[/COLOR]

youtu.be/-q2hlhP0Vso

Why more than anything else, the Lakers need to trade Pau this summer. He gets annihilated in pick and roll coverage.

It took me almost 30 mins to find this video here in this thread. You guys talk WAY too much during games. Sheesh :lol:

im sorry kobe. lesson learned never support or be enthusiastic for an injury a sports star suffers from. It doesnt hurt me until it hit home. Hope for a speedy recovery from crabs and kobe. i will never again do what id did in the past.

Back
Top Bottom