Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell if Phil doesn't accept... Just stay with Bernie...

Such a good coach, I don't even know he exists :lol:

Live in MO and don't have League pass yet so im following through nba.com, but so far looks like J.Hill is being his usual aggressive self on the offensive boards just need more input from others on the bench.

All this Kobe ISO is gettin kinda old
sick.gif
NEVER! I could watch that all night long.

Live in MO and don't have League pass yet so im following through nba.com, but so far looks like J.Hill is being his usual aggressive self on the offensive boards just need more input from others on the bench.

Everyone's playing well with the exception of Jamison & Pau. Steve Blake has been ok. Meeks still looking for his rhythm.

Still watching on my computer since Directv won't make a damn deal with TWC!!! This is seriously getting old

Still watching on my computer since Directv won't make a damn deal with TWC!!! This is seriously getting old

Unfortunately for y'all DirectTV viewers I don't think it's gonna change anytime soon. Mike Bresnahan posted a pic on his twitter a while back of a TWC truck at the Lakers offices in El Segundo possibly installing service to the facilities

I'm still amazed every time we play the Kings, and I'm reminded that Francisco Garcia is still in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom