Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know what though...
Kobe shooting 15 times
Dwight 14
Pau 14
Metta 11
is a nice balance

You have a point BUT kobe doesn't really pass that much to dwight when they are on the floor together. He'd usually go the other side and play a 2 man game with pau.

FGA look balanced... I just hope that it doesn't have negative effects in the long run (kobe seeming like not looking to pass to howard).

Last edited:
FGA look balanced... I just hope that it doesn't have negative effects in the long run (kobe seeming like not looking to pass to howard).

I was noticing that too. I'm not sure if it was just me, but D12 didn't look like he was having much fun out there tonight like he usually does :nerd:

I was noticing that too. I'm not sure if it was just me, but D12 didn't look like he was having much fun out there tonight like he usually does :nerd:
I notice this also. Not sure if he's just frustrated he's not getting calls, or that he's not 100% yet and he can't do the things he's so use to doing out there (even though his stats look great).

Last edited:
Bernie is 44-25 as a mid-season replacement coach..

LONG LIVE BERNIE!

Phil needs to keep Bernie

Last edited:
He's probably only doing that coz he knows once Phil becomes the coach, Dwight will have the ball on the post majority of the time. Hahah :tongue:

You have a point BUT kobe doesn't really pass that much to dwight when they are on the floor together. He'd usually go the other side and play a 2 man game with pau.
9 out of 10 time the other team defender are always expecting Kobe entry pass to Dwight. If you watch the game carefully you can see the opposing guys always get in position to tip the pass or have one of their active guard come over and intercept the pass. It's not as easy as just throwing it in to Dwight. Imo Kobe just didnt want to make it predictable for the other team.

Back
Top Bottom