Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah you get Superstars to go WIN a championship, not only will they make the playoffs, they'll get passed the first round, unlike last year. But I believe we'll trade Pau after this season.

[quote name="Rockstar"]If only David Stern wasn't ******ed and hadn't blocked the Chris Paul trade to the Lakers. Oh but he'll let Dwight through. Stern Logic.[/quote]Nah, man... we've got Kobe & Dwight. There's NO reason for 8-10, or whatever the hell we are. Not getting Phil (which very likely could have also meant Coach Pippen) was far more detrimental than those 'basketball reasons' to both our immediate and future basketball existence.

We're 9-11 coming into the game facing the Jazz tonight. True with the trade of Paul being blocked, we may not have gotten Dwight AND Nash. But still, Paul makes us young, and he's a stud at PG. Only one better MIGHT be Westbrook. 

[quote name="Member 2323"]It boggles my mind how ANYONE can believe that Kobe Bryant makes ANYONE better.

Are you kidding me?[/quote]Trevor Ariza, Sasha Vujajic, Shannon Brown, and Devean George would like to meet w/ you, in Derek Fisher's office.

I would rather get the 5th seed and go into the playoffs fully healthy. Just don't rush these guys.

Agreed to the fullest. It's absolutely critical to our team that we maintain good health when it matters most. We simply just don't have the depth to afford a loss to the "Big 4."

[quote name="westcoastsfinest"]The question is, when will Nash be back? It's like always pushed back. 2 weeks then 2 weeks passed, then it's next week. :smh:[/quote]And then there's the question of his health during a playoff run. :\

Has Nash even had a major career injury like this one? If not, of course it would happen now with the Lakers.

It's just the Jazz, what're they gonna do? 
outhustle the lakers
ohwell.gif

Everyone out hustles the Lakers. Sometimes the Lakers don't even try, they won't feel the urgency until after the All-Star break.

D'Antoni says it is possible that Nash will be playing sometime in the next 4 games.. He "won't put his reputation on it" but it's possible.

I doubt it will be the next 4... I'm thinking it's the 22nd @GS

Last edited:
D'Antoni says it is possible that Nash will be playing sometime in the next 4 games.. He "won't put his reputation on it" but it's possible.
I doubt it will be the next 4... I'm thinking it's the 22nd @GS

It'll be nice to have him back! Can't wait!

Someone get your **** straight! I'm not able to watch the game so keep it updated. Accurately updated.

Back
Top Bottom