Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a former Warriors fan, longtime Lakers admirer, and I finally made the switch over last season. I think God is punishing me because the Warriors are 14-7 and the Lakers are 9-12.

Last edited:
Nash coming back re-settled the roster.

Kobe can play off the ball more, ie, rest more, even while on the court. Maybe then he will play better defense. (not 2001 defense, but better)

Nash will also limit the turnovers, in other words, fewer run outs, ie, less points allowed.

With the offense better, like say Dwight and Pau getting more touches, maybe they start to hustle a bit more.

You all followin?

We all know Nash ain't comin in to be the stopper, but he'll help settle the roles for everyone else, and then "hopefully" they will start to focus more and play a little harder, and get the stops we need from that energy boost. Make more sense?

We will NEVER be the 90's Pistons. Not gonna happen. But he can come in and calm things down to where we can play everyone in the proper spots and work from there.

Again, you take the head ot the team off, the PG, and the team sputters. That's how it works. Even Fish, tho not elite by any means, was the calming, steady influence of the team. That's what we need from Nash, a slight upgrade from Fisher, I believe. :lol:

I mean that's all well and good but right now Nash isn't back until after the new year. In between, we can really dig ourselves a hole in terms of playoff standings. I want to know what we can do NOW get get some wins. We're not going to get HCA so these dudes better figure out how to get it done on the road.

Last edited:
When Shaq started out the season injured and we were 8-13 to start the year, it worked out, did it not?

You really think that a team of Nash, Kobe, Ron, Pau, and Dwight, healthy, can't win some road games? They've ALL done it on their own teams, why not together?

Bottom line, even as an 8 seed, make the playoffs HEALTHY and then work it out from there.

Is it IDEAL to play every series on the road? No. Did we punk the Spurs and Kings every year when they had HC? Yes. It can be done.

Dallas 2011, no HC against us, the Thunder, or the Heat. It worked out alright for them. (I might be wrong, maybe they did have HC against the Thunder, but not us or the Heat at least)

Lakers don't completely suck, but people act like they do. The Heat lost to the worst team, the Wizards. I would be embarrassed to be a Heat fan. 

And it's a few of you that need to come in here and say something, please.
Who?
Those of you who were insisting we get rid of Mike Brown, but are now saying that the coach doesn't really matter and it's the players.
The floor is yours.

i mean i would but im sick of the dudes in here crying and complaining about people wanting the coach gone. IMO antoni is as terrible as mike brown is...

the busses played themselves. this is what they get.

We were supposed to get blown out from the "coasting" Thunder. Didn't happen, they were up entering the 20's in points. Didn't think the Heat coasted, thought they played their heart out every game, with LBJ having some "MVP" type performance.

Not when you lost to the Wizards and almost to the Spurs B Team.

And it's a few of you that need to come in here and say something, please.
Who?
Those of you who were insisting we get rid of Mike Brown, but are now saying that the coach doesn't really matter and it's the players.
The floor is yours.

i mean i would but im sick of the dudes in here crying and complaining about people wanting the coach gone. IMO antoni is as terrible as mike brown is...

the busses played themselves. this is what they get.

It's true. I feel like this is Jim Buss' doing more than Jerry or Mitch. We all knew that D'Antoni's teams suck at defense. Why did they wanna lie to themselves?

For those who haven't seen it, or just want to watch again.

I like Kyrie a lot but Mamba would feast on him 1 on 1.

Last edited:
We were supposed to get blown out from the "coasting" Thunder. Didn't happen, they were up entering the 20's in points. Didn't think the Heat coasted, thought they played their heart out every game, with LBJ having some "MVP" type performance.

Not when you lost to the Wizards and almost to the Spurs B Team.

you dont think the heat can beat the wizards if they wanted to? it doesnt matter if they lose to the best team in the L or the worst team. its one game to them. all that matterss to them is what happens in a 7 game series

The way the Lakers are playing, they're hoping to start feeling the urgency after the All-Star break.

When Shaq started out the season injured and we were 8-13 to start the year, it worked out, did it not?

You really think that a team of Nash, Kobe, Ron, Pau, and Dwight, healthy, can't win some road games? They've ALL done it on their own teams, why not together?

Bottom line, even as an 8 seed, make the playoffs HEALTHY and then work it out from there.

Is it IDEAL to play every series on the road? No. Did we punk the Spurs and Kings every year when they had HC? Yes. It can be done.

Dallas 2011, no HC against us, the Thunder, or the Heat. It worked out alright for them. (I might be wrong, maybe they did have HC against the Thunder, but not us or the Heat at least)

I'm going to have to buy into this nonsense just to keep any type of sanity and positive vibes throughout the year.

Last edited:
:lol: everyone now feels like they can beat the lakers
i dont blame um. the lakers SUCK right now.
phil somewhere sitting back saying karma is a ***** lol

I don't feel that at all... since 09 Cavs are like the Browns to me... hope for the best, expect the worst.

Still ain't getting better damn injury bug :smh:

Oh and you better watch out for Luke tonight!!! He might see the court

Every team in the league have the rights to bash on this pathetic team. They know for a fact that the Lakers will not play any defense.

They play in a year; Kyrie will beat Kobe.

Might be a bit biased since Kyrie is one of my favorite players.

Back
Top Bottom