Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no offense but is it seriously necessary to post every 2 seconds about every play thats going on in the game? if we need that we can go to espn.com for the play by play or check our phones. its just annoying seeing every other post be "kobe hits a 3" or something like that.
People love the play by play.
I don't know why, but even while watching the game I appreciate the play by play, good job Rockstar!
Yeah you're welcome, I know some people can't get MOBILE UPDATES, can't get on espn.com, or even see the game, so I try to update it, thanks.

Last edited:
2 straight and Rockstar with the play by play!
Keep it up with the play by play fam!
smokin.gif
No problem man.

Don't mind the play by play. Keep cooking! Lets see if they can get past the Bobcats on Tuesday....those dudes ALWAYS be giving the Lakers trouble :smh:

I missed the game. I read that some Lakers were messing with Bynum. Anyone have a video link to this?

Last edited:
Bynum is an idiot.

Seriously.

If your the Sixers or any NBA team with cap space how can you feel comfortable with his history of knee injuries and his dumb YOLO attitude.

Then again Philly or some desperate team in need of a Center will take the risk and pony up a max contract next summer :smh:

:rofl:

Because 3-11 is good, right?

How about he scored 30 and they won because he had a good shooting game, which has been a rarity throughout his career.

How about they won because Philly was missing it's two best players?

And Lakers are without 2 of their starters...what's your point?

Go cry a river in another thread.

roll.gif

How about he scored 30 and they won because he had a good shooting game, which has been a rarity throughout his career.

How about they won because they played Defense? I don't care about the 3-11 with 30+ stat, anyone who DOES care is delusional. No one ever said 3-11 was good, did I say that? Sure didn't. I mentioned it, I didn't say it was good.

One of those starters being the guy who is terrible and who you want traded?
He's not terrible, he was an all-star, he just doesn't fit in our Offense. Let's take out the Starting and Back-up PG in every team in the league and see how they do. How's that sound? Lakers playing with a 3rd string PG and yet he's still producing.

:rofl:

What happened? Kobe won and ruined your night? Go cry somewhere else troll

Back
Top Bottom