Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol@ the lakers shopping ebanks

He wouldn't even make it in China. They let Matt Barnes go cause they thought ebanks would actually hit more jumpers than him. At last matt barnes is not flabby and plays defense.

Lakers are not signing a PG...

According to ESPN, Now that they won 2 games, and Nash & Pau are coming back they will stay completely put for the time being.

:lol: I don't even know why that would make them stay point for their backup. It's not like they would be trading any starters, Meeks, Hill or Jamison for a backup.

Last edited:
Lakers are not signing a PG...
According to ESPN, Now that they won 2 games, and Nash & Pau are coming back they will stay completely put for the time being.
laugh.gif
I don't even know why that would make them stay point for their backup. It's not like they would be trading any starters, Meeks, Hill or Jamison for a backup.
The Lakers don't need a better bench, we can always improve, but right now we need to get everyone healthy, THEN decide what our next move is.

Last edited:
I forgot Sessions signed with Charlotte ...

I expect a great game for him
He's played in 23 games this season (no starts) and has scored in double digits in all but 4 games. His three point shot from last season seems to be a fluke, but he's been a foul magnet with the way he gets past players into the paint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom