Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pringles is a ******. He never should have been our coach, only coach that knows how to make our situation work is Phil Jackson.

When Kobe has a game like this... He really needs to have someone else create for him...

If they weren't giving you the calls in the 1st or 2nd. They won't in the 3rd. Let someone pass it to you at your spot..

The season we get Nash, and Dwight, they would be playing like **** and get injured. This WOULD happen to the Lakers. When Kobe's playing like **** we're done.

in my 15 years of watching lakers. this is the most annoyed ive been at watching kobe. PASS THE ******G BALL YOU WASHED UP ************

Lakers giving me more stress than my finals did
mean.gif
This.

I'd commit stupid fouls too if i don't ever touch the ball and a 34 year old shoots every goddamn play

PASS THE BALL

I'd commit stupid fouls too if i don't ever touch the ball and a 34 year old shoots every goddamn play

PASS THE BALL

Terrible logic.. All of Dwight's 5 fouls have been atrocious basketball decisions..

I'll take Kobe trying to shoot himself out of a slump tonight.. Over someone who takes himself off the court by just lapses of thought.

Neither acceptable. Neither optimal..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom