Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who are the dumbasses that said the Lakers should trade Kobe? 
mean.gif

So Nash, Morris, Kobe, MWP and Sacre for tonight eh? Will definitely watch this game :smokin

Even without Pau/Dwight, I still trust in Nash, Kobe and MWP those peeps got heart. Just got to lock down on D. Asik is no threat offensively but we all know Harden can give him open looks, MWP on M.Morris is perfect, Nash on Lin? it's a 50/50 hopefully no linsanity tonight, Morris on harden is the hole as well as Kobe on Parsons (if ever he decides to be a center fielder tonight :smh: )

The second unit concerns me too :rolleyes Hopefully the players that get to play, got their big boy pants on. Hopefully they'll be able to contain Delfino and Douglas' energy off the bench.

This game is manageable, this team just needs to play together.

Low key expecting Kobe to shoot a lot tonight :nerd:

Last edited:
I think we're delusional if you think some team is going to gift us some studs for a washed up Gasol. LIKE WE DIDN'T GET HANDED D12 ALREADY. This season is a wrap. And D12 is more tinman than superman--he has no heart. Let him walk

Who is this dude? I swear people are jumping on/off the bandwagon DAILY and coming in here posting garbage. Next thing you know someone is going to start posting as Tr3pleD0uble or whatever again. :smh:

Dwight hasn't recovered from his back surgery 100%. It's obvious if you've ever seen Dwight Howard play a basketball game before. Anyone who brings up his heart, interest, or dedication to the game or the team is just looking to rile feathers or dig for a story that isn't there.

Do yall think yall record would've been better or worse if Dwight wouldn't have rush his comeback and would just now be playing his first couple of games now? And I know the current record has more to do the bench personnel and the "system" but I was just curious on yalls take.

Let see if baby joker can get a double double tonight.

I like our chances against Houston tonight though even with all of the injuries.

Last edited:
real talk....and this is 100% truth...2 nights ago i dreamt kobe scored 86 on Houston. hand on the good book. i remember in my dream yelling at my parents what happened, i dont even know how they got there lol. i thought it was even more wild because houston is a decent team and harden pretty much checked him all game. they crazier part is i didnt even know they were on the schedule this soon. mind=blown

*brb while my prophecy comes true.*

Back
Top Bottom