Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to Nash :smokin

Wish it came on that pass and dunk to Mamba, but nonetheless an absolutely amazing feat

Lakers fell into the rockets tempo... Slooooooow it down when we get stops man, go on the other end and get a good shot

I like what I'm seeing.

Lakers fell into the rockets tempo... Slooooooow it down when we get stops man, go on the other end and get a good shot
I like what I'm seeing.

I think thats the tempo we need to play at with the personel we have at our disposal right now. Unless/until we build up a decent lead I think we still need to play at a fast tempo. Clean up the mental lapses on defense (mainly on Delfino) and prevent Harden from getting layups, he's a capable shooter but back up a bit off of him and force him to make a contested jumper rather than an easy shot right at the rim and we'll be in a great position to get a W. Easier said than done obviously.

Either way, it's nice to see some heart from our team. Lets get this W tho!

@AntiSocialKobe: We up at the half. Man it feels good to be playing without no soft *** mush mouth ***** made *** fools around me tonight.

This antisocialkobe though :rofl:

Nash's anticipation is on the money, he throws the pass between 2/3 dudes before the cutter gets to the spot and its usually dead on.

So why doesn't Sacre get more minutes?

He's been in the D-league. Amazing that he keeps the ball high most of the time on these passes yet Dwight gets stripped almost everytime down. Sacre just needs to slow down a tad he's rushing a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom