Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D'Antoni's job is to mention it.

He's gotta tell him to stop.

He's the head coach, it is his job to correct it, or at least say something.

somebody sit kobe's dumba** down....that's the second time he left ginobli a open lane to the basket

I know, right? :smh: Dudes are so quick to forget that Kobe is the only reason for our last 5 chips.

:rolleyes Yeah, because disagreeing with someone when they say Kobe STAYS playing TERRIBLE (absolutely asinine statement) means I'm insinuating that he is the sole reason for our last 5 chips. I know you aren't the biggest Kobe fan, but get the **** out of here with that. Don't let your hate cloud your judgement.

And BTW, D'antoni should rip into Kobe for those last two defensive possessions but you know Pringles don't got the balls to do that. Absolutely inexcusable

Last edited:
If D'antoni has any sense of halftime changes, he'd take Morris out and replace him with Earl.

Have a line up of

Nash
Kobe
Earl
MWP
Sacre

with Nash guarding Green, Kobe guarding Parker, Earl guarding Leonard, MWP guarding Splitter, and Sacre on Duncan...

One can only hope...

Kobe played this "defense" under Phil, but it got swept under the rug because the Lakers were winning. Now, not so much.

Kobe played this "defense" under Phil, but it got swept under the rug because the Lakers were winning. Now, not so much.

He was also quicker then. And could still play solid defense and wander.

But it became bad in 2010 because he was slowed by the knee injury. And even though offensively he can still bring it, he's not that quick to play CF.

MDA has to say look, I get why you're doing it. BUT NO. Stay on your guy.

Last edited:
D'Antoni's job is to mention it.

He's gotta tell him to stop.

He's the head coach, it is his job to correct it, or at least say something.
+1. I'm sure Phil would have said something. Although Kobe has been roaming for the last few years on defense it has never been this blantant and horrid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom