Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leave it to non-regulars to make asinine statements..

If thats to me then just cuz i dont post after every goddamn game doesnt mean im a regular.

F'n niketalk and "superiority"
F outta here

No.. Your post was fine... I was talking about... Kobe is the worst team player ever. And worst off ball defender ever.

Are you even watching this game? The Spurs have hit 4-5 3's, all because of Kobe failing to stay with his man.

With Clark playing well Blake and Morris are battling for worst player.

Jamison gets my vote..

At least we know what we have in Blake & Morris.

Jamison is a scorer, can't make an open shot... He sucks at Defense, but at least was a solid rebounder.. He can't rebound worth a damn.

Kobe's not in the game and we've given up another 2 open 3's and two more that should have gone down.

Who's getting the blame on the current squad right now? :lol:

I wish CP wasn't too busy in the Movie thread cuz I'd love to hear some of his responses.

Last edited:
Leave it to non-regulars to make asinine statements..

If thats to me then just cuz i dont post after every goddamn game doesnt mean im a regular.

F'n niketalk and "superiority"
F outta here

No.. Your post was fine... I was talking about... Kobe is the worst team player ever. And worst off ball defender ever.

Are you even watching this game? The Spurs have hit 4-5 3's, all because of Kobe failing to stay with his man.

Your words were hyperbole. Not saying Kobe's CF bull is anything better than terrible. But you use hyperbole is when it crosses from observation to asinine.

Duhon is bad..
Morris is bad
Jamison is garbage
I mean goddamn...

Lakers need to make a move or they wont make the playoffs

Even Kobe threw up his arms in disgust on that one, just plan ridiculous. I really do think if you say say the word defense in the Laker organizaion it is a fine..

Last edited:
if anyone thinks this team will make it into the playoffs...:smh:

They'll be swept in the first round. Team can't even play defense to save their careers

Kobe's not in the game and we've given up another 2 open 3's and two more that should have gone down.

Who's getting the blame on the current squad right now? :lol:

I wish CP wasn't too busy in the Movie thread cuz I'd love to hear some of his responses.

Whoever is failing to rotate or stick with their man. It doesn't excuse Kobe from his piss-poor defense, if that's what you're trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom