Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've lost SO MANY close games this year...it's been tough season man.

Regardless of our record, it feels ******g GREAT to pull out some close games finally. Especially with so many injuries.

You got to be able to grind these type of games out if you want to be a contender.

Lets keep the momentum going in Boston.

W. :pimp:

GREAT WIN!

Teamlakers909 I know you think Dwight is overrated.. But this game would have been a blowout if he was playing... No way Brook gets 30 & 11.

Whats up with all these injuries???!!!!

I bet you Kobe is injured too but refuses to say anything, imagine how deadly we could be if everyone was 100% yuuuck :x
League wouldnt stand a chance

GREAT WIN!

Teamlakers909 I know you think Dwight is overrated.. But this game would have been a blowout if he was playing... No way Brook gets 30 & 11.
true. very true.

i thikn more so he just needs a coach that uses him right.  tells him to just defend and score off screens and put backs (the way he was playing on this road trip before getting hurt)

Last edited:
Kevin Ding: Pau Gasol has plantar fascia strain of right foot, as expected. He will have MRI tomorrow in Boston.

The Mamba did what the Mamba does and Clark continues to show up when we need him.

How loud were those MVP chants for Kobe? I was listening to some music so I had the game on mute.

I jus ran thru the crib screaming, it finally feels good to be a purp n gold fan

The Mamba did what the Mamba does and Clark continues to show up when we need him.

How loud were those MVP chants for Kobe? I was listening to some music so I had the game on mute.
The chants were pretty loud, it was really clear from the TV. Almost sounded like Staples :lol:

14,000th Post

Now time to keep climbing against the Celtics.. I think we match up pretty well with them.... If we have Dwight, game should be ours.

Back
Top Bottom