Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tommorow game even gonna be more interesting LeBron finally responded to Kobes comment "Asking does Lebron need a cookie? for commenting on the Lakers struggle " LeBron said "Um, I don’t know if I want to comment on the Lakers’ saga again,” James said. “The last time I commented, Kobe said, do I want a cookie? So I’m going to leave it alone. Leave it alone. I like cookies, by the way.”

And, as he walked away, he added:

“Chocolate chip.”

This gif :lol:

I like the optimism here. :smokin

In this case, Optimism = Illogical and senseless.

I really hope the Lakers beat the Heat today but be real gentlemen. I don't think their is one thing the Lakers are better statistically than the Heat, not one. Disregarding the stats, the Heat have amazing teamwork, play great defense, run the floor, LeBron James, D Wade, etc. It's just too much.

I'll tell y'all one thing tho, I've seen Dwight play Miami for years in Florida and when he plays well and the coach runs the system thru him - its Miami Achilles heal, they have no one to guard him. The Magic were standing up to the Heat very well before D12 left. Van Gundy did a great job.

But D'Antoni's system, the Kobe Bryant offense, and lack of 3 point shooters won't allow Dwight to dominate this game. It's not even gonna be close today.

Btw, what did Lebron say?

In this case, Optimism = Illogical and senseless.

I really hope the Lakers beat the Heat today but be real gentlemen. I don't think their is one thing the Lakers are better statistically than the Heat, not one. Disregarding the stats, the Heat have amazing teamwork, play great defense, run the floor, LeBron James, D Wade, etc. It's just too much.

I'll tell y'all one thing tho, I've seen Dwight play Miami for years in Florida and when he plays well and the coach runs the system thru him - its Miami Achilles heal, they have no one to guard him. The Magic were standing up to the Heat very well before D12 left. Van Gundy did a great job.

But D'Antoni's system, the Kobe Bryant offense, and lack of 3 point shooters won't allow Dwight to dominate this game. It's not even gonna be close today.

Btw, what did Lebron say?

:lol: you make some valid but obvious points bro, but this is still the wide world of sports where UPSETS happen all the time.

The Heat are easily better than LA right now, i doubt anyone would argue that but that doesnt mean if we get off to a good start and play hard we cant grind out a win or win by 10+.

According to the thread Lebron made a comment about the Lakers troubles awhile back and Kobe responded by asking if Lebron wanted a cookie ( for his obvious analysis i guess).

Lebron was recently asked again about the LA freefall and responded by mentioning Kobes cookie response from before and walked away saying yes he wants a cookie..a chocolate CHIP cookie.

optimism = potential foamposites

We gunna get ran, bruh.

exactly. nobody actually thinks they will win but they want them foams :lol:

leave it up to you know who to take it seriously and try to be a **** talk **** about laker fans :lol:

Only reason people say Lakers are winning is for the shoes. 
roll.gif

Haven't heard so much optimism in here though. 
laugh.gif

Keep it coming.

Probably Clark cuz he's younger and more athletic but let's be honest it really doesn't matter. Lebron is in Terminator mode right now.

Back
Top Bottom