Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got back from court for a speeding ticket, then running errands.

so many annoying people in court, I tell you. From loud mouths, to impatient people, to dudes arguing with the judge for no damn reason, 2 dudes smelling like they haven't taken a shower this year yet. :lol:

then had to pick up a few things from the store, fighting through all kinds of people who didn't know what they wanted, and other people who knew exactly what they wanted and they were racing through the store 100 miles an hour. get up to the register, and of course, we have a price discrepancy with someone in front of me.

All KINDS of annoying people, and you know how many of them were breaking the law? None that I saw. I had no hope of any of these screwballs being asked to leave or sent off to jail. I could demand these dorks be removed from my presence, but we know that wouldn't happen. Nothing I could do but go about my day, relax, realize this planet wasn't customized for my preferences, and it's not as terrible as it seems.

:wink:
this sounds like the nba thread :nerd:

I see what you did there Ska
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Metta World Peace gets assessed a retroactive flagrant-2, now a flagrant away from an automatic suspension.

Metta World Peace and elbows continue to make for a bad marriage. During Monday's loss to the Nuggets, MWP made elbowular contact to the head of forward Kenneth Faried. Not much was made of the incident in the moment, and truth be told, I've seen worse. But enough of a stink rose afterward to grab the league's attention. After an extra look, MWP was hit with a punishment.

Per Eric Pincus of the L.A. Times:

The NBA has retroactively given Metta World Peace a flagrant foul for a play in Denver against the Nuggets on Monday.

In the final seconds of the third quarter, World Peace connected with an elbow to what looks like the face of Nuggets forward Kenneth Faried. No foul was called live by the officials (which would have meant an ejection), but the league upgraded the call on review.

World Peace now leads the league in flagrant foul points with five, tied with teammate Dwight Howard.

If either commits even a Flagrant 1, the lesser offense, they will face a one-game suspension. A Flagrant 2 would result in a mandatory two-game suspension.
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Damn bruh, you got 44 posts in 6 years? You and I joined around the same time or so cuz you remember 06 the way I do. I was a lurker back then and didn't get signed on til Feb of 07. One of my very first posts was takin down Zo.
laugh.gif

44 posts, man, you one patient dude. I get 44 posts in before breakfast. I didn't eeem own a computer til a few months ago.
roll.gif
i dont know where and how you come up with the stats you do but my respects bro. you come out with some crazy numbers.

Damn bruh, you got 44 posts in 6 years? You and I joined around the same time or so cuz you remember 06 the way I do. I was a lurker back then and didn't get signed on til Feb of 07. One of my very first posts was takin down Zo. :lol:

44 posts, man, you one patient dude. I get 44 posts in before breakfast. I didn't eeem own a computer til a few months ago. :rofl:

i dont know where and how you come up with the stats you do but my respects bro. you come out with some crazy numbers.

It's the number right under your name + your join date. Not that crazy.

:lol:

Lakers from this game until the first of April are going to go 12-4. April's going to be the challenge. If the Rockets keep up and don't implode, might come down to the very last game. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom