Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When we're relying on other teams to get us in the Playoffs, you know it's a bad F***** season.
I hate it because you know your team sucks, but I believe that the Lakers will have a chance against
ANYBODY so that's STILL comforting. I mean, Nash and Kobe can win games by themselves.

:x

Please trash the Hawks so D12, Kobe and Nash can sit the entire 4th.

When we're relying on other teams to get us in the Playoffs, you know it's a bad F***** season.
I hate it because you know your team sucks, but I believe that the Lakers will have a chance against
ANYBODY so that's STILL comforting. I mean, Nash and Kobe can win games by themselves.

:x

Please trash the Hawks so D12, Kobe and Nash can sit the entire 4th.

Even in blow outs Howard will still play.. Still trying to develop his conditioning.

Hawks are putting themselves in trouble for putting out this lineup. Their gameplan is focused on dwight as if he's Shaq. :lol:

Go Lakers keep this energy up! :smokin

C'mon Kobe, you don't need to shoulder everything early on. Pass the ball.

Edit.
Sorry Kobe :nerd:

Last edited:
i love KObe but come on man. he's going back to playing selfish.

It's a lose-lose man.

He shoots a lot, he's back to being selfish.
He shoots too little, he's trying too hard to get assists.

He has his balanced nights, but its crazy that we ask him to have perfectly balanced games on a nightly basis.
He has to adjust his game based on who he is playing and what he is being given.

Last edited:
Not much you can do...

Even a half-assed Pau keeps this game plus 10. Having that lack of depth took away any chance of offensive rebounds, and their bigs just bullied our SFs trying to play as bigs.

you didn't think kobe would make a guarantee and continue to be passive (facilitator role) did you...

Dwight doesn't really have a legit post move :lol: I can see why he's going to work with Hakeem in the offseason, again.

It's a lose-lose man.

He shoots a lot, he's back to being selfish.
He shoots too little, he's trying too hard to get assists.

He has his balanced nights, but its crazy that we ask him to have perfectly balanced games on a nightly basis.
He has to adjust his game based on who he is playing and what he is being given.
its not about his shots. its the fact that he brings the ball up the court, holds it for 10 seconds, dribbles it between his legs for 5 seconds and then shoots a three.  the rest of the team just stands there. thats a problem, even if he makes it.

now that he is out of the game, the rest of the team looks lost. the lakers dont have a #2 option that can create so now the rest of the guys are just waiting for Kobe to come in to save them

Took a quick shower at the end of the 1st quarter, what the hell happened? I thought we were about to run them out of the building :smh:

Back
Top Bottom