Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i play like kobe bryant...

...in my mind

seriously, i would say i play like red mamba / tim duncan. most of my shots are mid to long range. on the left i use the backboard like duncan. i like to post up because no one ever plays the post and im 5'-6"
mean.gif

Last edited:
Since we're all naming players we play like.

I got the Ben Wallace mentality on the court.

I'll play D and grab all the rebounds. And I'm usually the smallest dude on the court.

I play like Smush. That's why I'm not in the Nba. :smile:

Hope Lakers continue this good inspired play and really start stringing wins together (6-8 teams need to start losing games too). Just hope they can make the playoffs.

When I said I play like Kobe, It's people who have told me, I was skinny and quick, and could handle the ball, and my footwork and ability were impecable, personally, I thought I played like a really poor mans kobe.

Now though that I've gained some weight, I play alot like Marc gasol, great footwork, use pump fakes well, not the toughest guy, but not a ***** on the court.

lets do a nt summit.

If we had an NT summit, where would it be though? Probably somewhere close to LA.

We would need our own indoor court to ourselves for the day. Can that be arranged? Dont want strangers tryna run messing up our game.

We'd also need someone to video tape the event for future LULZ.

I have a little Magic in me, with some Dream footwork, shot a lil like Dirk, defend on the perimeter like Ron and down low like Oakley, with that clutch gene like Horry, speed like LeBron and that Kobe mid range game. :pimp:

I'm white by the way.

If that matters. :lol:

Man. I'm down. I'm trying to see y'all do fadeaways :rofl: or thinking you're doing it with no look passes out of bounds :lol:
Foreal though let's get this poppin :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom