Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
who you guys rather have lose tonight? denver or portland? i want denver so it can be that much more bunched up in playoff positioning...

Pau is starting to work out... 3 weeks is the current timetable.

Good news! He should be more receptive to coming off the bench now with his injury so they can slowly get him into basketball shape. If today holds up, I hope the Lakers realize how good these outcomes are and take full advantage of it. Lakers need to all adopt that Kobe mindset now and go all in. ATL will be a much harder game than I expected hope these guys realize it and come out strong.

Go Lakers!

we are closer to portland than to denver, so it benefits us more if portland loses

I rather Denver lose, I don't know if we can catch them or not, but I like to believe we can, and like I posted earlier i'm looking past Portland (hopefully the Lakers don't make me look like an idiot) and shooting on passing teams ahead of us not falling behind teams behind us.

Anybody hear mitchs comments?

He was like "we need to teams to cooperate for us to get into the playoffs"

Mitch said it and it shall be done :pimp:

Anybody hear mitchs comments?

He was like "we need to teams to cooperate for us to get into the playoffs"

Mitch said it and it shall be done
pimp.gif
mitch gonna mitch

23237688.jpg

:rolleyes Mitch Kupchak needs to step down for what he has done to the Lakers this year,im just saying folks.The Lakers DONT need help from the other teams,JUST PLAY YOUR GAME AND WIN.Mitch assembled this team,he should take FULL RESPONSIBLITY for the outcome of the season.He should apologize to the fans.:smh:

[quote name="Th3RealF0lkBlu3s"]You guys are taking it too seriously :lol:

Just deal, really. Take a step back from your egos and laugh along with everyone. It's not as terrible as it seems.
QUOTED [quote name="Th3RealF0lkBlu3s"]You guys are taking it too seriously :lol:

Just deal, really. Take a step back from your egos and laugh along with everyone. It's not as terrible as it seems.[/quote]FOR [quote name="Th3RealF0lkBlu3s"]You guys are taking it too seriously :lol:

Just deal, really. Take a step back from your egos and laugh along with everyone. It's not as terrible as it seems.[/quote]FREAKING [quote name="Th3RealF0lkBlu3s"]You guys are taking it too seriously :lol:

Just deal, really. Take a step back from your egos and laugh along with everyone. It's not as terrible as it seems.[/quote]EMPHASIS!!![/quote]

No, you're both wrong.

It ain't about just us as Laker fans, that thread is RUINED for basketball die hards. It's not just Laker fans complaining.

There was NEVER this much trolling the 6-7 years I lived in the NBA thread. Zo was the only ridiculous one, now there's 30 Zo's. It's ********

Good night for the Lakers tonight. A lot of teams ahead of you guys lost tonight. A lot of things also going right for you guys as well.

Quick question--Which team do you guys want to win in the Denver vs Portland game? I'm guessing it'd be Denver.

Want Denver to win.

Rockets, Jazz, Warriors all lose + I get Spurs and Blazer losses for free? Hell ****** yeah boy. :lol:

No, you're both wrong.

It ain't about just us as Laker fans, that thread is RUINED for basketball die hards. It's not just Laker fans complaining.

There was NEVER this much trolling the 6-7 years I lived in the NBA thread. Zo was the only ridiculous one, now there's 30 Zo's. It's ********

qft truth but i put the main ones on ignore so its not that bad. however i should not have to put them on ignore. never had to before. its like some of them are spamming in there

its beginning to look like the kobe is overrated thread in there..

No, you're both wrong.

qft truth but i put the main ones on ignore so its not that bad. however i should not have to put them on ignore. never had to before. its like some of them are spamming in there

its beginning to look like the kobe is overrated thread in there..

EXACTLY.

I put multiple dudes on ignore and am not the only one. So if posters are that bad, why can't they be moved out?

ADD to the discussions or get the hell out. Simple. Instead I've seen the exact same post be allowed 42 times in a single thread. Exact, same, post. What good does that do?

Used to be thee best thread in S&T. College ball thread ain't littered like that. College football thread don't got that. NBA thread chalk full of it. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom