Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think they will end up 7-3 with these final games.
secretly they will go 10-0

I guess today the league gave David Lee a flagrant 1 for that play.

So Dwight took an elbow to the mouth, got called for the foul, and got stitches only to hear that they got the call wrong a couple days later. I'd be HEATED :lol:

Hopefully he doesn't do anything stupid against GS when we play them, can't afford for him to get suspended at such a crucial stage in the season.. Especially since he went public with it and is now undoubtedly on Sterns radar.

Last edited:
@ Milwaukee -- L (end of B2B on the road)
@ Sacramento -- L (Kings playing decent as of late, I won't be surprised if we get ambushed at sac town)
vs Dallas -- W (No way we lose this game)
vs Memphis -- W (it's a toss up for this one. I know this game is coming from a 2 day rest but we already know about this Lakers team. Knowing though that it is at home and against a playoff team, I'll pick the W)
@ L.A. Clippers -- L (no comment)
vs New Orleans -- W
@ Portland -- L ( Rose Garden)
vs Golden State -- W (Dwight watch :nerd: )
vs San Antonio -- W (Lakeshow wants to prove something here idgaf if pop plays his starters or not)
vs Houston -- L (just like the memphis game except we're gonna get blitzed by this young rockets team)

5-5 to end the season.

Please prove me wrong Lakers :nerd:

Last edited:
I hate to see anyone go down, but in this case it should help the Lakers. Enes Kanter might be done for the season with a dislocated shoulder.

The Lakers will lose tomorrow.
Hell, they wont win another game this year.
Yup. They WILL LOSE THE REMAINDER OF THEIR GAMES from here on out.
Take that to the bank.

@KevinDing: Kobe on possible foul on last play vs. Rubio: "They're not going to call that s***."

:lol: :pimp:

It's been awhile since I've seen a home team get robbed by the away team

Lakers keep dodging bullets here. IDK if it's a good thing that there's hope or if it's just one big horrible joke on LA from the NBA and Stern :lol:

It all started with thet CP3 blocked trade for "basketball reasons"

:lol: Went in there to give them props for 27 straight. Then dudes start poppin off. :lol:

Props to you sir. Even though I'm a Heat fan, I want the Lakers to make the playoffs. Would be more exciting post season and I like watching you guys play. Will always regard Kobe as one of the greatest.

But y'all needa get D'Antoni to step his game up!

Pau was so damn slow and it looked like Cunningham was on a shooting drill with all those wide open jumpers.. the spacing was there offensively but defensively its hard to watch especially watching Pau defend his man..

Since Utah keeps winning.. these next two games are BIG ..

Just looked at the box score, very impressive thought the board from the stars.

But how in the hell did the Lakers let the wolves score 117 points? With that type of box score I was expecting 20'point win. Couldn't watch the game. Was the D that bad?

But how in the hell did the Lakers let the wolves score 117 points? With that type of box score I was expecting 20'point win. Couldn't watch the game. Was the D that bad?

The Lakers were in control most of the game and in the 4th they had 0 energy and almost lost.

Cunningham hit like hundreds of open jumpers while pau just stared at him then they went to Hack a dwight for like a min and tried to score till they can't do it anymore

A lot of turnovers + hack a Dwight + tired 4th + whatever Pau was doing on defense

Great win for the boys

Dwight better get some sessions going for free throws

Will be exploited in the playoffs

Whats the point of "hanging" on to the 8th seed when our franchise is "ring or bust".
Just stop the bleeding and let someone else get ousted by the Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom