Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if the lakers watched an inhouse feed of this in the lockeroom during the half and what the reaction was when they heard we want phil, had to be uneasy for sure....

I sorta heard "WE WANT PHIL"

Def heard the "We want Phil" :lol: :pimp:

THERE IT IS!

"WE WANT PHIL!"

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

We want Phil :rofl:

Haha def heard "WE WANT PHIL" there

dantoni.gif

He has taken his father's passing really badly...

Which is not unexpected..

That's why we haven't seen him.. It also isn't his nature to be in the spotlight either.. So those 2 together means he isn't around.

I mean i know it's really really sad that Dr. Buss died.

But he should just retire for a few years and let Jeanie run the team :nerd:

We want phil..

Well Shaq did have something to say about his former teammates before the game tonight.

Shaq got caught up in the moment and didn't thank his teammates at halftime. Here's what he said pregame though ...
"A lot of people ask me, ‘What does it take to win three championships?’ I’m quick to say, ‘You got to have great teammates,’" O'Neal told the media before the game. "If it wasn’t for Derek Fisher with the 0.4 shot, there goes a championship. If it wasn’t for Big Shot Bob (Robert Horry) at the top of the key, if it wasn’t for Kobe (Bryant) throwing a lob versus Portland … So, you got to have great teammates and I definitely had great teammates, definitely had great fans, definitely had great media support. So, this is everybody’s night tonight."

Shaq didn't thank any players, def don't think he intended to do Kobe dirty.

I seriously feel kind of bad for MDA.

Not really tho, hahah.

"Shout out to Jack Nicholson for sitting in the same damn seat for all these years telling the refs "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"
my dad quotes this all the time
had me :lol:

can't believe it's been 13 years since the first championship I was alive for and when Shaq was as dominant as ever.

Started watching the lakers during the lock out season in 98, went to my first game (dennis rodman's last as a Laker) at 6 years old.
Was able to be a highfive kid. going to games early to meet the players when ticket prices were not :x

i'm 20 now and damn I remember how my mood would be based off laker losses and how my grades would drastically drop in the last quarter due to playoff basketball haha

#nostalgic

Let's go Lakers!

Offense has slowed down. A lot of jumpers...

Shawn Marion's shooting form pisses me off till this day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom