Delete

Great season... proud of the guys and the way they fought, the better team won at home.

Hopefully getting Bowman back midway thru next season would be realistic.

when i re watch it no way he shouldve thrown that football 

not at the 20 yrd line with at least 2 if not 3 more plays left in the game

Damn man...This hurts. Way more devastating than last year. Feel terrible for Bow :smh:

-Los, Boobie, Goodwin, T-Brown, Gore (???) and some others should be gone

-re-sign Hitner, Boldin, and Dawson

- Hope Bow, Iupati, and Cully are healthy for next year

-Develop Hunter and Lattimore

But man, every time Kaep makes a play good or bad you have to hold your breath. Ultimate wild card

I think Gore got 1 more good year left in him, but really gotta start getting the other guys involved more, especially excited to see what Lattimore can bring to the table.

Still upset about yesterday. One play away from going to the dance once again. I found this loss a bit tougher to swallow than last years SB loss. People overreacting about Kap. Dude was the only offense we were generating all game long and almost redeemed himself at the end from his miscues.
-Kap didn't waste timeouts like he has been all season. Think we had 1 delay of game. Crowd didn't seem like it was doing anything
-hope Kap can learn from this and make multiple reads before passing the ball. Last play had some ppl open
-niners should have scored a TD after that aldon smith recovery

Last edited:
The hangover of a heartbreaker is always tough. I never watch replays of losses, no need to rehash painful memories that won't change. I haven't watched the NFCCG vs the giants or the SB against the ravens so I sure as hell won't watch the replay from yesterday.

Looking forward though I'm really excited for Lattimore and the revival of the running game with a certified premiere RB. Plus we have a plethora of picks coming up again. But Baalke and the rest of the FO can't afford to miss again on the draft with guys like they did in 2012. Verdict is still out on LMJ but everyone else was a miss :smh:

Kap is our QB going foward. No doubt.

The team needs to get CBs in the draft. Rogers needs to go, the man gets paid too much for the way he plays.

I hope Baalke uses 2 of the team's top 3 picks on a CB, S and WR. Cant stand Whitner sometimes, hes like a mental ****** when it comes to converage, that completed pass to Baldwin was unacceptable.
Kap has to play smarter and develop into a mature QB.

Last edited:
Dude looked extra slow out there... Then to give up that deep pass, sealed the deal :smh:

on that deep pass, Los had good position on the wr. was in a position to make a play, but that was a great pass by rw3...just like ET had a chance to make a play on the boldin td reception.

but I agree overall, Los needs to go. I hope cully comes back and plays how he did during the 12-13 season (maybe not like he did during the playoffs)

niner fambs, correct me if I'm wrong but despite not getting our ticket to the big dance, there are a handful of positives from yesterday's game

-kaep's time management didn't seem affected by the noise
-CLink isn't the kryponite to the niners that others were making it out to be. a lot of cats were clappin their gums about the last two blowouts at CLink and how that would reflect yesterday's game. couldn't have been further from the truth. niners led most of the game
-niners offense played far from its best and still almost won
-kaep's ability to move the ball and avoid three and outs. just wasnt consistent

nevertheless, it still sucks. I had the day off from work and for some reason I'm torturing myself reading all the sports columns about the game. more sad about losing bowman like that than the actual loss itself.

Cant wait for this season to end already

Wide Receivers

1. Eric Decker
2. Jeremy Maclin
3. Hakeem Nicks
4. Julian Edelman
5. Golden Tate
6. James Jones
7. Anquan Boldin
8. Andre Roberts
9. Emmanuel Sanders
10. Riley Cooper
11. Danario Alexander
12. Jacoby Jones
13. Dexter McCluster
14. Brandon LaFell
15. Kenny Britt
16. Damian Williams
17. Jerricho Cotchery
18. Ted Ginn
19. Jerome Simpson
20. Jacoby Ford
21. Robert Meachem
22. Austin Collie
23. Andre Caldwell
24. Santana Moss
25. Marc Mariani
26. Josh Morgan
27. Mario Manningham
28. Darrius Heyward-Bey
29. Domenik Hixon
30. Devin Hester
31. Deion Branch
32. Joe Webb
33. Lavelle Hawkins
34. Dezmon Briscoe
35. Kevin Ogletree
36. Louis Murphy
37. Seyi Ajirotutu
38. Josh Cribbs
39. Kyle Williams
40. Kevin Walter
41. Tiquan Underwood
42. Brandon Tate
43. Kassim Osgood
44. Plaxico Burress
45. Marlon Moore

Cornerbacks

1. Brent Grimes
2. Aqib Talib
3. Alterraun Verner
4. Vontae Davis
5. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
6. Charles Tillman
7. Sam Shields
8. Walter Thurmond III
9. Tarell Brown
10. Chris Cook
11. Corey Graham
12. Captain Munnerlyn
13. Terrell Thomas
14. DeAngelo Hall
15. Trumaine McBride
16. Antoine Cason
17. Drayton Florence
18. Will Blackmon
19. Rashean Mathis
20. Josh Wilson
21. Tracy Porter
22. Richard Marshall
23. Nolan Carroll
24. E.J. Biggers
25. Quentin Jammer
26. Kelvin Hayden
27. Mike Jenkins
28. Aaron Berry
29. Chris Owens
30. Sherrick McManis
31. Cassius Vaughn
32. Zackary Bowman
33. Phillip Adams
34. Dominique Franks
35. Brandon Ghee
36. Javier Arenas
37. Aaron Ross
38. Michael Adams
39. Bryan McCann

40. Elbert Mack

Safeties

1. Jairus Byrd
2. T.J. Ward
3. Antoine Bethea
4. Chris Clemons
5. Malcolm Jenkins
6. Stevie Brown
7. Major Wright
8. Nate Allen
9. Charles Woodson
10. Ryan Clark
11. James Ihedigbo
12. Bernard Pollard
13. Donte Whitner
14. Usama Young
15. Kendrick Lewis
16. Mike Adams
17. Michael Mitchell
18. Chris Crocker
19. Yeremiah Bell
20. Quintin Mikell
21. Michael Huff
22. Brandon Meriweather
23. Ryan Mundy
24. Taylor Mays
25. Ed Reed
26. Jim Leonhard
27. Husain Abdullah
28. Darrell Stuckey
29. Sergio Brown
30. Colt Anderson
31. Darian Stewart
32. Craig Steltz
33. Chris Maragos
34. Will Allen
35. Quintin Demps
36. Matt Giordano
37. Reed Doughty
38. Danny McCray
39. Kurt Coleman

40. John Wendling

Kickers

1. Steven Hauschka
2. Phil Dawson
3. Adam Vinatieri
4. Josh Brown
5. Jay Feely
6. Dan Carpenter
7. Graham Gano
8. Billy Cundiff
9. Shayne Graham
10. Rian Lindell
11. Nick Folk
12. David Akers

^all true Defense was warrior status inside the Redzone. Those two big plays were killers. Lynch is an animal the F Ing bills are clowns for trading him hes top 3 back and Sherman is a top 3 corner both were huge difference makers.
-Hope to see Cully back at full health start of next year
-resign Tarrell Brown like Boom
-resign Boldin to a two year deal for around 7 million to 9 million
-Dawson is a no brainer dude was ice cold
-Look for us to draft best player available that's just how it's going to be, and if we move up in the draft you already know this brain trust is gonna have a stud.
- Crabtree should get a extension now before he blows up next year because, that rapport is something real but with injury history I guess you wait it out.
- Im on the resign Whitner wagon but he does have lapses that have you wishing there were two Eric Reid's out there.
- Hopefully Tank Carridene will get some burn.
- Game will slow down for Kap

Last edited:
this 1 definitely stings and is gonna linger untill next season, and the injuries especially BO's are just salt in the wound!!!!.....i agree wit my man above the 12th man and that field advantage really didnt effect us like EVERY1 thought it was going to and the loss of BO is definitely starting to hurt more than the loss itself!!!......dont even know if i could have seen us move on without BO being in there playing in the Super Bowl!!.....no doubt the team would have rallied around the injury situations but it still would not have been the same without him or Mike on the field!!!!...we were such a complete team and avoided the major injuries for mostly the whole season, we came together and got really healthy when it mattered the most for that stretch run, sucks 2 serious injuries had to come in defeat in our last game of the season!!!!!........well now its just wait for the draft and next season to start, excited for the future of our team and it feels great to be good again and a serious contender!!!! ......"IN BAALKE WE TRUST" and "BIG BO WILL BE BACK BELIEVE THAT"!!!! ** GO NINERS **

49ER FAITHFUL 4 LIFE

The thought of having to endure another regular season and hopefully play well enough to get a Playoff spot does not sit well with me right now :smh:

Very frustrating and disappointing day thus far.

mann... that last play bugs me so much.
how kap made the decision to throw it to crabtree PRESNAP is :stoneface:

really hope he uses the offseason to work on that aspect of the game.

how kap made the decision to throw it to crabtree PRESNAP is
indifferent.gif
This isnt just directed at you, but in general.....

Do you agree that if the ball was thrown 12 inches further, it would have been a game winning touchdown?  Because I do.

Good season gentlemen. Loss sucks, lurked this thread the entire season. One of my favorites/"go to's".

Looking forward to a game at Levi's Stadium next season.

At the end of the day the ball was poorly thrown and being that it was an end zone fade your space is limited... Kap waited to long and paid the price

how kap made the decision to throw it to crabtree PRESNAP is :stoneface:
This isnt just directed at you, but in general.....

Do you agree that if the ball was thrown 12 inches further, it would have been a game winning touchdown?  Because I do.
Of course if he makes that pass we wouldnt be complaining now, but what I dont like is that he made a decision presnap, that he finally wanted to test Sherman at a crucial point in the game, and that Kap has not had success making that low probability throw that far out. Game of inches.

Back
Top Bottom