Delete.

2 weeks down. Got 2 weeks till the semester starts.

I feel sorry for whatever girl has to take that first load :x

day 1 fam 
pimp.gif

I hit 100 but I keep having these back to back wet dreams exhausting my energy [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Discouraging but I'll ride it thru till I beat 125 [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I hit well over 100* a few months back. The relapse day was so silly of me too. I had the day off and was just bored, smh.
boredom and a random thought of an ig baddie is all it takes. smh.

*I was smashing on the regular so it wasn't a pure 100

Been a long summer yo..

Props to everyone that made it.

When is the summer over, though?

And this is why this no slap thing is doomed to fail... smh

That's fair but I got it up fast for the 2nd round and lasted. Also, since I wrote this I've been getting my groove back and lasting longer. But yes intially, that first go might be quick.

And this is why this no slap thing is doomed to fail... smh
That's fair but I got it up fast for the 2nd round and lasted. Also, since I wrote this I've been getting my groove back and lasting longer. But yes intially, that first go might be quick.
I count that as one advantage to regularly "slapping"- that first round is already out of the way, so you can go longer for 2nd (and 3rd) when it's go time... 
nthat.gif

I count that as one advantage to regularly "slapping"- that first round is already out of the way, so you can go longer for 2nd (and 3rd) when it's go time... :nthat:  
Yea do what works for you. I feel you. But I o nly wanna cum in throats and *****. That's what I'm telling myself.

Almost 3 weeks for me and I'm getting crazy urges. Like about to combust
That's the time when you earn your stripes fam. Been saying it, first week and a month in is by far the hardest.

First week you're battling the urges and lack of a longer streak perpetually traps a lot of people and they regress.

Month in your hormones come back with a vengeance. That's when you know it's deeper than the rabbit hole.

Cooler heads prevail. Keep it up g

Damn day 104 and balls feel like they about to burst.

Stay away from all triggers. Had 4 wet dreams in a row. Driving me nuts

I just switched to a less heavy blanket.

I'm in the trenches

That's the time when you earn your stripes fam. Been saying it, first week and a month in is by far the hardest.

First week you're battling the urges and lack of a longer streak perpetually traps a lot of people and they regress.

Month in your hormones come back with a vengeance. That's when you know it's deeper than the rabbit hole.

Cooler heads prevail. Keep it up g

Hopefully I can stay up. I'm trying to constantly put myself in scenarios where I'm with an abundance of women in a social setting

Back
Top Bottom