Delete

Got the address
pimp.gif
thanks

roll.gif
I just posted some s___ about bein' picky with girls, but she's hot garbage.

I'll see what I can find...what city is she from?

Originally Posted by JFKTV

roll.gif
I just posted some s___ about bein' picky with girls, but she's hot garbage.

I'll see what I can find...what city is she from?

Milaca, MN

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I'm kinda sick of all the I$$ people coming here crying because they were scammed.

I am an NTer.. I just purchased something from ISS

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

I'm kinda sick of all the I$$ people coming here crying because they were scammed.

Well never do that ever again. I was scammed once, and you know what I did? Took a little road trip to Tracy, CA. and got my money.

It's pointless to post her myspace link huh?...oh well.

But dood, if you got the address and all that, why wont you just take the jumpman247 approach?

Damn old lookin women are pulling scams on Sidekicks? ...... What's the world coming to?
smh.gif

man this whole "i got scammed NT please help" bs is getting outta hand... its like when you pop out a pack of gum.. someone ask for a piece, you giveit to them, then everyone and their moms proceed to asking... smh.

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

tired.gif

i'm not telling you NOT to do it...but if you're going to make a transaction...a little bit of common sense and checking all the right things go along way...

these "HELP NT! I'VE BEEN SCAMMED, GO PUT IN WORK" threads are going to be a recurring theme now, huh?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom