Votes: 36 60.0%
  • Bria Myles

Votes: 24 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy-2.gif

They both should be in here

OP just ignoring these seeding questions

Cuz I already answered the question before you asked. It's picked at random. You can't do seeding. You know how many ties there were?? Then what? You gonna have a tournament to enter the tournament before the tournament? I ain't got time for all that.

Random match ups are the only way it will be 100% fair. It's not like these girls are physically competing or have W/L records. Seeding is pretty much deciding a winner, what would be the point of the tournament? I mean, at some point you're going to have to make decision on a chick.

Other than Ayisha not being in it, the tournament seems pretty fair so far imo.

Is anyone else gonna volunteer to conduct it since there are so many complaints about OP? Gotta remember the new NT changed the way we’re allowed to do polls. You all know good and well you don’t want to be responsible for those polling problems. :lol:

Let the slander fly and just make the best of 2018. :nthat:

Get Bria the **** out of here.

Pathetic showings at the polls.

My tourn

I mean last year' tourney used to get 100+ votes a matchup.

#notmytournament

80 of them was done by you tho...so...

Edit: Youre welcome for that little bit of sauce you had. :lol:

I thought ppl was just complaining until I seen no Ayisha Diaz, Sommer Ray, or Demi Rose?!?!?!? :wow:

tr1ll tr1ll it’s 2018... please swap I. Lawrence, whos been here before and has no shot of winning, out for Sommer or Demi.

Keri has to be on here to defend her title, we gotta remove somebody from the world team, I vote Iskra. And I commend you for not puttin Duff's washed self in this jawn. She's Lightning McQueen against a bunch of Storm Jacksons

Back
Top Bottom