DELETE

Round 12

• Scottie Beam

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Angela Rye

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
angela type mediocre...but scottie beam so washed that Rye gonna run away with it anyways :lol:

No slander to Tr1ll, but why'd you volunteer to do this my ___? :lol:

There are clearly like 10 cats in here checking their clocks daily that would've been smarter choices to run it.

tr1ll tr1ll was the OG OP of the Inaugural Tourney. He ran that joint very well. Was just a clean run operation from beginning to end and it made sense and executed cleanly. Then he went AWOL for an entire year and allowed Krooked Koop kingkoopa kingkoopa to step in and try to rig the Tourney in Hilary Duff’s favor last year.

Trill done lost the sauce. Think it’s a clone him. Trill Clone!

Nah, I remember the OG tourney and it may have been clean, but it wasn't smooth :lol:

That's why I'm surprised he came back to do this one, thought someone new was gonna do it lol.

tr1ll tr1ll was the OG OP of the Inaugural Tourney. He ran that joint very well. Was just a clean run operation from beginning to end and it made sense and executed cleanly. Then he went AWOL for an entire year and allowed Krooked Koop kingkoopa kingkoopa to step in and try to rig the Tourney in Hilary Duff’s favor last year.

Trill done lost the sauce. Think it’s a clone him. Trill Clone!

Completely forgot he did the first one.

Yeah, my g should've just left his legacy alone as the OG and the guy that wasn't Koopa :lol:

I'm still tryna figure out why instead of two triangles meeting the brackets look like a bunch of mini umbrellas put together.

We tried 16 the first time, that didn't hold up past nominations, but 32 would've had this thing going well into April. This is the best functioning 20 team bracket.

Yall pathetic. Thick Scottie Beam shoulda took this round.

I aint even vote tho...smh.

Back
Top Bottom