Delilah the snake Vol. How cute....

����

Weighing-in at a mere 400 pounds, 16 year old "Delilah" is an 18-foot-long Burmese python measuring 30 inches around. The pet python was seized on Friday by Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission officials.

Delilah lived near Lake Apopka, Fla. with the Cheever family until Sept. 11 when her cage was deemed unsuitable according to the Orlando Sentinel. Melvin Cheever, the brother of Delilah's owner, has been caring for her since his brother moved to West Virginia. Cheever admits that in the past Delilah has escaped from her chain-link cage and wandered around. A complaint prompted Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission officials to remove the snake and arrange for her to be kept by a snake handler in Bushnell, Fla. pending determination of proper permit documentation by her owner. Cheever told the Orlando Sentinel, shortly after officials removed Delilah, "I fed her this morning, gave her seven rabbits. She is as docile as can be. She's as happy as can be." Lt. Rick Brown, with Fish and Wildlife's Investigations section, told the Orlando Sentinel, "To me it's a Goliath. It's a monster of a snake. The largest I've ever seen." After a 2-year-old girl in Fla. was killed by her family's pet snake in July, concerns were raised about Burmese python ownership in the state. Florida lawmakers are considering stricter laws for python owners.

49208278.jpg

eek.gif
sick.gif

as long as I didn't have kids Id keep it, used to have a few just not that big..Hell what do I know I want a pet tiger so bad I can't stand it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you aint the only one that wants a pet tiger

that snake is
eek.gif

i would !#** myself seeing this in the wild.... even trying to measure the thing... i'd have my machete in my right thinking, lets dance foo
laugh.gif

I swear to cod it seems like every week they are finding a python on the loose or removing one from a home in Florida.

Ever since there was one that killed a 2 year old girl back in July, you hear a new story every week.

This one is *%%+#+% nuts. I can only imagine walking outside to check the mail and seeing that $*%+. I'd get the red ryder and start putting bbs in it.

Back
Top Bottom