Dell Curry's "other" kid - Seth Curry

Originally Posted by haiti5

^wrong height comes from the mothers side of the family.
Shut up fatty.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

^wrong height comes from the mothers side of the family.

note eddy currys mom..i remember she came to a game in h.s and everyone was like **$! 0_0..shes about 6'4'' 230
Your knowledge of genetics =
alien.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

All this love for Curry is OD.

How is it OD?

Son is 6'2 165 out there leading the nation in scoring shooting 50%. He's fun to watch...flat out....I mean he goes to DAVIDSON. Since when did %$!*!!start rooting AGAINST the underdog? All this pub is well deserved...it's not like dude is Tyler Hansborough and we have to hear about how tough he is 500times a night. Dude is an underdog in every sense of the word...who went from being a 3 star recruit to being a legit NBA first round pick. I can't sayanything negative about that.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

All this love for Curry is OD.

How is it OD?

Son is 6'2 165 out there leading the nation in scoring shooting 50%. He's fun to watch...flat out....I mean he goes to DAVIDSON. Since when did %$!*!! start rooting AGAINST the underdog? All this pub is well deserved...it's not like dude is Tyler Hansborough and we have to hear about how tough he is 500 times a night. Dude is an underdog in every sense of the word...who went from being a 3 star recruit to being a legit NBA first round pick. I can't say anything negative about that.
These NT dudes are funny acting like that. They'll hate on a dude that overachieves likeCurry, yet develop weird man crushes on underachievers like Vernon Davis.

If NT was around back when Jerry Rice was playing at Mississippi Valley State or Scottie Pippen at Central Arkansas(NAIA), they would have been hated on too. "They dominated cause it's a nobody school, playing nobody schools etc etc).

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

1:10 Gamewinner againts George Mason
smokin.gif
VT wanted him to redshirt
laugh.gif
and Davidson offered but he wanted to make an impact like his bro did
pimp.gif
Once he adds muscle he'll be a force...
eek.gif
Peep that jab step at 45 sec. Made # 23 look silly
roll.gif

The only prob with Seth is that he hasn't played against nearly the level of competition that Steph has, so it is almost impossible to judge how he wouldbe against true D-1 teams. And if his team doesn't win his conference, then he has no chance of even playing in the tournament

he helped his team win at UVA (26 points) and a near upset at clemson (24 points) he can hang w/ the big teams from BCS conferences. I agree we gotta waitand see if he can lead his team to the tourney and how he does once he makes it...i think it will be hard considering they got no bigs
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom