Democratic debate tonight - 1/15 - MSNBC - 9PM EST.

The Nevada Democratic Party will partner with the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and IMPACTO, 100 Black Men of America, and the College of Southern Nevada to hold the second Democratic presidential debate in Las Vegas. The debate will be telecast live by MSNBC and held at the Cashman Center in Las Vegas on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm Pacific Standard Time.

What channel is MSNBC on Time Warner NYC?

Can't find it.
nerd.gif

wait this is a debate? i was watching just a few minutes and they were just giving their usual generic statements while sitting at a round table

Yeah, clearly this has been more of a friendly debate; it's still been good though.

It's clear that Edwards always has the most to gain from these debates; he'll do whatever he has to do to "win" them, from tag-teamingHillary with Obama and playing the moderator to attacking everybody in sight and acting as a victim.
I still don't know who's gonna get my vote.. Kev, [Dave Chapelle] who are you voting for?
I'm voting for Obama.

John Edwards said something I actually like - if you're here illegally and want to be considered for citizenship, you should have to learn to speakEnglish.

Anybody else really dislike Hillary's use of "Black-Brown" in reference to blacks and hispanics. I'd prefer she used minorities so thateveryone felt included, but maybe that's just me.

Originally Posted by HKM206

Anybody else really dislike Hillary's use of "Black-Brown" in reference to blacks and hispanics. I'd prefer she used minorities so that everyone felt included, but maybe that's just me.
Yep. I'm white as hell for a hispanic. Dumb broad

Back
Top Bottom