*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

Is there a nice jean i could get to imitate that look for a lil cheaper?
laugh.gif

I've seen some Nudies in kind of simalar wash for about $275. Not quite as light, and the lower legs of the jeans had kind of a darker one washed/rigidlook to it.

You guys are really underestimating going to American Eagle, Gap, Levi, Express, H&M for light wash colored jeans.

Everything doesnt have to be Nudies or APCs.

thanks for the 30% heads up, i got those gap jeans today. The authentic cut not the skinny. They look decent for $61, we will see how they last.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

How much do the 19 cm's go for and how do they fit as oppose to brands like nudies and apc ns?^^

$325 and idk I never messed with APCs enough to give an accurate answer but I think 19 cm's fit like New Standards and 21 cm's fit like Rescues.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Never really like Diors, they have poor fading properties imo.
I like Diors fits alot more than other brands, I know they're not really known for their fading. but to each their own.

How do the Gap authentic selvedge fit? Do these stretch as well? Never had a pair of selvedge but these look pretty nice especially with the 30%. I fit a 30/31in Levis 514's if that helps

Begins RANT - I almost threw up earlier. I went to the mall earlier and thought me and the wife would stop by Hermes. I saw a pair of selvedge denim thatcaught my eye, but then I looked at the price
sick.gif
sick.gif
. The MSRP was $1000. Are you freaking kidding me! I have no problem droppinga couple hundred on a quality pair of denim, but $1000 is just straight up no KY status (pause). - RANT over.

Urbanoutfitters is now carrying Raw denim for $78, go check them out.

Three fits: Skinny, Tapered, Slim Straight

Also Uniqlo has Slim & Straight Japanese denim which are probably better than Gaps for about $80, with shipping is about $90 phone orders

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Begins RANT - I almost threw up earlier. I went to the mall earlier and thought me and the wife would stop by Hermes. I saw a pair of selvedge denim that caught my eye, but then I looked at the price
sick.gif
sick.gif
. The MSRP was $1000. Are you freaking kidding me! I have no problem dropping a couple hundred on a quality pair of denim, but $1000 is just straight up no KY status (pause). - RANT over.
laugh.gif
I don't think Hermes could even justify that price. that's interesting tho, I haven't heard anything about their denim.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Also Uniqlo has Slim & Straight Japanese denim which are probably better than Gaps for about $80, with shipping is about $90 phone orders

I wish and hope that Uniqlo restock their Skinny selvedge rigids. I mean who the hell rocks 31 x 36?

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

How much do the 19 cm's go for and how do they fit as oppose to brands like nudies and apc ns?^^

$325 and idk I never messed with APCs enough to give an accurate answer but I think 19 cm's fit like New Standards and 21 cm's fit like Rescues.

incorrect.
new cures ~ 19cm. murph u a bigger dude rocking skinnies
laugh.gif

new standards ~ 21cm.
19cm or 21cm refers to the relative hem. diors are meant to be sagged, but not od. they are low rises around 9'.
sizing should allow for stretch of 1', they generally run 2 bigger as they are vanity sized. size down 1 or 2 depending on preference
~Lefty

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I wish and hope that Uniqlo restock their Skinny selvedge rigids. I mean who the hell rocks 31 x 36?
If someone wanted stacking

Back
Top Bottom