*| | Denim _ School | |*

Repped. Might have to hit up the Union Square store Monday...lord knows I don't need more denim though..

lol that's the one I was at, forgot to mention that in the original post. yeah I was in desperate need, I cleaned out what they had in my size so as long as you don't wear size 34 you should be good lol. dude said they been on sale for about 2 weeks, I guess they had raw denim but all they got left is washed, which was what I was looking for anyway. dude gave me an extra 20% too so it came out to 149 for both, I was cheesing so hard

Last edited:
Anyone have any fit pics with the rogue territory Stanton's? Those jeans look real nice and my thighs are just too big for my APC PS

lol that's the one I was at, forgot to mention that in the original post. yeah I was in desperate need, I cleaned out what they had in my size so as long as you don't wear size 34 you should be good lol. dude said they been on sale for about 2 weeks, I guess they had raw denim but all they got left is washed, which was what I was looking for anyway. dude gave me an extra 20% too so it came out to 149 for both, I was cheesing so hard

Got pics of the jeans? I literally work downtown area and wonder if I should go there after work.

Last edited:
Got pics of the jeans? I literally work downtown area and wonder if I should go there after work.

I took a pic of me trying on a pair, but yeah you should honestly just go and see what they have. like I said no raw denim on sale but if you like washed/distressed selvedge or 501s they have crazy deals

Last edited:
^^^Nice! I am all about some faded denim. I got too many dark denim in my closet as is. I guess I'll go check it out. Thanks.

Does anyone own any Raw Nudie denim jackets?...I was looking to purchase one, but I have a question regarding the wash

Ive been wearing levis all my life tryna try something new

Recommend me some good skinny/slim jeans

And what are nudies?

I went to the Levis store and they had a decent amount of the high end stuff on sale from tops to bottoms for 70% off but I couldn't pull the trigger. They had some 505 ones that had a nice fade but when I put them on, they were way to tight in the thigh and didn't taper down like I wanted it to. I wouldn't have been able to tailor them either since they need to be somewhat big. It was like $240 but would have been like $70 or so. Almost did it but they said all sales are final and wanted the choice of returning it.

I believe they were these and yes, they were selvage:

http://levisvintageclothing.com/product/1967-505-jeans/

I went to the Levis store and they had a decent amount of the high end stuff on sale from tops to bottoms for 70% off but I couldn't pull the trigger. They had some 505 ones that had a nice fade but when I put them on, they were way to tight in the thigh and didn't taper down like I wanted it to. I wouldn't have been able to tailor them either since they need to be somewhat big. It was like $240 but would have been like $70 or so. Almost did it but they said all sales are final and wanted the choice of returning it.

I believe they were these and yes, they were selvage:

http://levisvintageclothing.com/product/1967-505-jeans/

yeah the LVC 505s fit more like a slim fit then the 501s, i actually bought a pair of 1954 501s that probably fit how you wanted, relaxed in the thigh with a nice taper thats not too extreme

Hey guys got a couple questions so i finally decided to step my denim game up!

Where is it best to get some APC's? any nice deals?

Are all APC's easy when it comes to developing character when it comes to da whiskers,honeycombs,fades etc?

I am 5'9 155 and can sorta fit into zara jeans what style should i get ,PNS ,PS?

lastly what size should I get? i'm usually a 31 doe.

Thanks Famb!! 
nthat.gif

Are all APC's easy when it comes to developing character when it comes to da whiskers,honeycombs,fades etc?

I am 5'9 155 and can sorta fit into zara jeans what style should i get ,PNS ,PS?

Thanks Famb!! 
nthat.gif
You can get APC'S from Barney's for sure and some nordstroms. If not, there's online. With your height and weight and depending on what fit, it looks like PS is good for you. I'm 5'7" and work out regularly and my weight was 175, sized down 2 and was able to fit a 30. You could probably size down two with your weight. These jeans are really easy to break in and can start to see character after three months if you wear them a lot. 

Check Tres Bien/Need Supply Co. often for deals. Also keep up with this thread because discount codes are posted often
APC's fade relatively fast and aren't hard to fade if worn consistently
Bigger thighs - PNS
Slim frame throughout - PS

Thanks Famb!! :nthat:

Last edited:
I took a pic of me trying on a pair, but yeah you should honestly just go and see what they have. like I said no raw denim on sale but if you like washed/distressed selvedge or 501s they have crazy deals

Damn those are real nice

Do you know their model name?

Had this happen to anyone before?. Lol only a week into my apc ps and notice the stitching already messing up. And that's near my right side pocket btw.

Had this happen to anyone before?. Lol only a week into my apc ps and notice the stitching already messing up. And that's near my right side pocket btw.
laugh.gif
Didn't I warn you about a week or two ago about how terrible the quality of A.P.C.'s are relative to their price point??

:lol: Didn't I warn you about a week or two ago about how terrible the quality of A.P.C.'s are relative to their price point??

:lol: you got me..... And aren't all raw denim tight at first?. Lol don't have a full body pic but it's far from nut huggers :lol:

Last edited:

laugh.gif
Didn't I warn you about a week or two ago about how terrible the quality of A.P.C.'s are relative to their price point??
the quality of apc sucks now. i would never pay that much for some jeans made in china again.

sad to hear about APC quality decline, I haven't had any for a couple years, but I always felt like they were the only jeans that really fit me well

I was gonna try the Petit New Standard since they didn't have that fit the last time I bought a pair (I personally hate when brands have too many fits ala Nudie and Diesel). what's the difference between the PNS and PS anyway?

Back
Top Bottom