*| | Denim _ School | |*

Finally gonna pull the trigger on some 3sixteen ST-100x or ST-130x. I like the sound of the heavier 130, but I dont live anywhere close to a retailer. Hoping for the best

Finally gonna pull the trigger on some 3sixteen ST-100x or ST-130x. I like the sound of the heavier 130, but I dont live anywhere close to a retailer. Hoping for the best
See if you can cop off blue owl, they're running a 15% off sale on denim and it ends today

do not size down on them. go true to size.

I just sent in two pairs of N&F denims to railcar to get them tailored.  6 inch leg openings 
devil.gif
 hope they come out nice.  Kept debating from 6 to 6.25 even made changes when sending them out and then finally emailed them today changing my mind again.  

I'm picking up some denim wednesday that I got tapered down to 6.25"

Best thing to do about dirt and dust on raw denim without washing? Wore my n&f deep indigos to work and had to go out in the field. Got some mud on them but I was able to brush the bad spots off but they still look dusty. The only place they got dirty was the bottom of the legs.

Best thing to do about dirt and dust on raw denim without washing? Wore my n&f deep indigos to work and had to go out in the field. Got some mud on them but I was able to brush the bad spots off but they still look dusty. The only place they got dirty was the bottom of the legs.
Spot clean.  Mud is pretty difficult to remove without using water so you might as well.  The indigo loss should be fairly minimal anyways, wear is what causes the most indigo loss.

For GAP Slim Fit Selvedge should i size up on the insean? I tried them on today with some AM90s and with a 32 inseam they hit right at the shoe. With some flyknits I was the thinking they might be a little short, should i just go in with flyknits to see how they fit? Or just order a 34 inseam?

^ you should look into to better starter denim

And as far as ironing your raw denim you will be fine. They would not take out the "wrinkles" that matter.

Any brands you recommend I should check out?

Starter denim? I would‘nt necessarily look down on other brands. It‘s more about fit and comfort. There‘s a handful out there for you..

I personally love Nudies. NnF have a lot too, but I hardly seen the before and afters on their out of the norm offerings.

A few people here recommended 3sixteen. I went with the ST100 and they're :pimp:

They take a mintute to fade though.

Also wish they were a little bit more tapered might take them in to 6.25 in the future.

A few people here recommended 3sixteen. I went with the ST100 and they're :pimp:

They take a mintute to fade though.

Also wish they were a little bit more tapered might take them in to 6.25 in the future.

those TTS ? or size down ? measurements look similar to APC PNS

Back
Top Bottom