*| | Denim _ School | |*

paper denim straight leg.
where can i cop?
nerd.gif

Wait... so dudes wear the same pair of jeans everyday for months or even a year without washing them?

This is supposed to be a cool thing to do?

LMAO, That's the filthiest thing I ever heard in my life.

On top of that they're uncomfortable and you have to wear them daily for weeks just to break them in? So dudes are walking around in dirty, uncomfortablejeans for months at a time by choice? This is pure comedy.

Originally Posted by red mpls

Wait... so dudes wear the same pair of jeans everyday for months or even a year without washing them?

On top of that they're uncomfortable and you have to wear them daily for weeks just to break them in? So dudes are walking around in dirty, uncomfortable jeans for months at a time by choice? This is pure comedy.

29mxhxh.gif

Originally Posted by red mpls

On top of that they're uncomfortable and you have to wear them daily for weeks just to break them in? So dudes are walking around in dirty, uncomfortable jeans for months at a time by choice? This is pure comedy.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ajivkid23

sidney at what point did you first soak your flatheads and your first wash?

I cold-soaked them the day after I purchased them and machine washed them at around four or five months. I had soaked them twice more before the first wash,though.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

does target sell any organic detegent? i dont feel like going all the way to the co op for some dr bonners.

Target carries method products

thank you
anyone make any progress on their black jeans yet? i got some wear showing from the buttons on the fly of my wesc's and thatsit.
ohwell.gif
i have been wearing them for 5 months i am about to just throw them in the washand see what happens.

Just in case any of your NT'ers wanted Nudies we just got a restock and we run a promotion for another forum called Style Forum which is a coupon codefor 25% off all our Nudies with free shipping worldwide..
The coupon code is: StyleForumNudies
Nudies at Self Edge

does target sell any organic detegent? i dont feel like going all the way to the co op for some dr bonners.

thank you
anyone make any progress on their black jeans yet? i got some wear showing from the buttons on the fly of my wesc's and thats it.
ohwell.gif
i have been wearing them for 5 months i am about to just throw them in the wash and see what happens.

I gave up on my Gucci's, haven't worn them in a few weeks
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I might try a pair of black Dior 19 cm's.

thank you
anyone make any progress on their black jeans yet? i got some wear showing from the buttons on the fly of my wesc's and thats it.
ohwell.gif
i have been wearing them for 5 months i am about to just throw them in the wash and see what happens.
patience and use. after starting to be able to bike now.....unfortunately, I got 2 behind the crotch holes
ohwell.gif
im making fair progress, i'm also atabout 6 or 7 months. not daily wear, but rotated with 2 others.

i feel you airmurphy, thats why i got another pair. i was getting frustrated, they are getting hemmed up now though.

lefty, are yours the wesc's or the false needles? vince said he got his black wescs to fade pretty nice.

I'm not a big fan of raw denim, so I was wondering what brands make good pre-washed denim that isn't too tight fitting.

Any help will be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom