*| | Denim _ School | |*

I wouldn't buy denim from kith...they aren't known for making denim and at that price you have a lot of options. Like japanese options lol or made in USA options. If you are going to spend close to $200 on some jeans you should do some research.

And that is selvedge in the pic above, not great quality, but still selvedge.

After 5 weeks of waiting I finally got my japan blue in from okayama denim.

Just pulled the trigger on some evisu's will take pics when they come in the mail

APC should be 120 max... switching from my APC PS to Oni 512 has been so great
Where can you find $120 APCs? I haven't seen any under $185ish in recent years. I bought APC NS for $120 after a $20 discount code from context clothing in 2008. Not that I'm looking for APCs, that **** is overpriced, but the fit is nice.

Where can you find $120 APCs? I haven't seen any under $185ish in recent years. I bought APC NS for $120 after a $20 discount code from context clothing in 2008. Not that I'm looking for APCs, that **** is overpriced, but the fit is nice.
I grabbed my APC PS for 120 after tax at a store called Mollusk Surf Shop in SF a while back during an end of season sale..

Pulled the trigger on acne studios but I think I'm gonna cancel. Should have tried on a pair before actually buying :lol:

Back
Top Bottom