*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by behemothcoa

can anyone give me info on fiberops jeans been scoping them out on a site .
I kinda want to soak my apc's tonight but then again I want to wait a little longer

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

did anybody hear anything about Good Society denim? They seem like they are relatively inexpensive brand but I haven't heard anybody say anything about them.
Good Society is a solid brand for people to enter into. Especially their "Academi" brand line. $80 for raw japanese selavage. I saw the mfor$39 at Urban Outfitters!

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

what's the deal with G Star Raw Denim?
I've never heard of such a brand until you brought it up. All the denimheads i've talked have never brought this up.

Originally Posted by grmanny

Originally Posted by JJ1223

yo i have a quick question
i have some jeans, theyre quiksilver i think, i needed them for work so i just bought the cheapest pair in my size off the sales rack somewhere
i think they fit real good, the wash is too dark tho
what can i do to lighten them up a bit? im looking for something easy i can do myself at home
any help is appreciated thanks guys
Just wash them a lot is all I can say.

You can actually add some bleach in the wash cycle. Just make sure you don't pour the bleach directly on the jeans. Wash them with some blue towelstoo. Back in high school, I had some carpenter Tommy Jeans that EVERYONE had, and they were a dark navy blue. So I wanted them to be more of a light royal blueso I washed them bout 3X with bleach in each cycle. Just add a little at first and keep adding more and washing more until you get your desired color.

Sugar Cane Hand Loomed Style
Worn for 6 months, every day.
Washed 12 times, every two weeks.

Photos by SidneyLo

Originally Posted by kiyab

Photos by SidneyLo
Kiya, is Sidney done with those now? I think he could go on for another six months.

For the record, I used to wear True Religion and Rock and Republic exclusively. I recently spoke to somebody who owns a company that sells to that same nichecustomer. He said that in order for you to be able to put a "MADE IN USA" tag on your garment, by law, 20% of the production process needs to takeplace in America... Washing the denim legally counts as 20%. I'm not sure if these brands do more than that in the USA, but by law, they don't have toto use the patriotic production tag.

ight, so i know pretty much nothing about jeans, but I'm at TJ Maxx today, and they got some 7 For All Mankind jeans that retail for I think $225 sellingfor $99.99. Also, have a couple pairs of Rock n Republic for $79.99. They're all medium dark blue. If anybody wants a pair, I'd be willing to pick emup. I'll send the receipt with it, so you can return em if you're not pleased.

Originally Posted by grmanny

Originally Posted by kiyab

Photos by SidneyLo
Kiya, is Sidney done with those now? I think he could go on for another six months.

Sidney? Those are my jeans.. He only took the photos.. And yes, i've stopped wearing them as of June 30th.

first time in this thread.... are 7 for all mankind jeans any good?? and to the people that buy those raw denim or whatever.... dont the jeans bleed on to yourshoes??? i never really bought a pair of jeans that cost more then $100 and i always washed them just so that they wont bleed on to my white shoes....

Iron Heart Super Tan Belt - Self Edge Exclusive
A while back we'd gotten brown & black Iron Heart belts with a 100% brass buckles, we loved that belt so much we started working on getting a tanleather version made.
After going through hundreds of samples of tan leather we picked what we thought to be the best leather we could find for those looking for a belt that willage as well as their denim does.

Available now in-store and in our online store, a belt that'll outlast every other accessory you've ever purchased.

Also pictured is Diesel testing out the new tan belt, making sure it's worthy of being used on his upcoming signature jean, the SEXTW07 = Self Edge xTriple Works (Fall '08).
Also in is a full restock of the 634s and 9634 Super Black jeans.

Iron Heart Super Tan Belt:
http://http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=319

Iron Heart:
http://http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index....ath=71&zenid=5442579137a371b867a9b38c2794ab80

IMG_0649-742061.JPG

IMG_0653-742147.JPG

IMG_0654-770230.JPG

Got a camera, so I'll play.
APC NS, I'd say 1.5 Years, soaked 2-3times. Washed once
rh7oqs.jpg

149d2jt.jpg

2nngo1.jpg

What I'm wearing mostly now since Late December
KMW Rockers
azhpts.jpg

2v1ot2r.jpg

wbt72u.jpg

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

so does these type of jeans bleed on your shoes???

all jeans bleed on white shoes. all

i heard folding em works but it didnt for my all white chucks
frown.gif

tape works but its too much of a hassle in my opinion
ohwell.gif

id be sure to wash 2-3 times before considering wearing white/white AF1 with any raw denim

good luck.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom