*| | Denim _ School | |*

I don't mind N&F. I Myself own 3-4 pair. Yes they receive a lot of hate in the raw denim community. Which I dont fully understand

Why? Because of their out of the box collabs? Price? The quality of their jeans are fine and you can find them for much cheaper than most other brands. They are a great option for people to get their feet wet into this niche world of denim.

Thankfully I don't really surround myself with denim heads so no one is going to tell me my jeans are too gimmicky or what not. Denim for me is really odd in general. I actually like raw denim when they are new. The part I hate the most is when they are midway to getting really broken in. That is when I just get a new pair. Haha.

I guess I'll just give the N&F pair a shot. I work 100% at home and just need to train myself to wear denim indoors all the time.

Thankfully I don't really surround myself with denim heads so no one is going to tell me my jeans are too gimmicky or what not. Denim for me is really odd in general. I actually like raw denim when they are new. The part I hate the most is when they are midway to getting really broken in. That is when I just get a new pair. Haha.

I guess I'll just give the N&F pair a shot. I work 100% at home and just need to train myself to wear denim indoors all the time.

That’s the only way to be man, don’t let others dictate what you like

As far as breaking in, wear them for 2 weeks straight. After that, they should be mostly broken in. My 32oz pair (not the N&F pair) after being worn for almost a year is now my most comfortable pair. Definitely worth waiting for after the break in

N&F and Nudie IMO are great starter brands for raw denim and have something for everyone. But if you're not actually looking to get sick fades, why not go with something even cheaper like Uniqlo?

N&F and Nudie IMO are great starter brands for raw denim and have something for everyone. But if you're not actually looking to get sick fades, why not go with something even cheaper like Uniqlo?
I’ve tried them on and they don’t fit right. Little too tight for me. I do have a pair of Gap raw denim I wear just for the raw look. Just wanted something different.

Just picked these up - 16oz - really surprised how soft they are being so slubby
3B0D9EF6-2324-49F0-8F28-68677B15B2A6.jpeg

38EC0072-649D-4604-813D-F68960608C02.jpeg
Iron Heart >>>
Still waiting on a 88821oz SBG restock |l

naked and famous makes something for everyone
everyone whos not me apparently

just never wanted no streetfighter jeans or 100000OZ denims

that being said i dont hate em even a lil
its cool what they do , just not my cuppa tea

I’ve got a couple pairs of N&F, if the fit works for you then they’re great jeans. Not top of the line but not bargain bin quality either. I would recommend folks start there if they don’t know their size instead of splurging on a higher end pair, get them hemmed and be stuck with a pair that doesn’t fit.

I just got my pair of N&F jeans in the mail frlm Milworks. They shipped super fast and it was free shipping too. The weird guy jeans fit great on me. These are 15oz denim so not too stiff but still feels quality for sure. Overall happy with it and especially at $99.

Anyone here own a pair of the Levi's LVC line? Curious of your guys' thoughts if they are worth owning or if you recommend another brand for the same price?

As mentioned a few pages back, I was replacing a pair of OrSlow 107 Ivy 2 Years with a new pair, and had to return them because they were so skin tight, and like 2” too small in the waist. Couldn’t even come close to fastening the button. This is after having a comfy (albeit stretched out) pair of the same jeans AND an XL (5) in the 105s that are even a little too big for me.

Saw Blue Owl had them for $100 off, plus free shipping and no tax so I decided to try again with a different pair from a different shop. They are a little snug on the hips because they haven’t been lived in yet, but much better. Guess it was just a consistency thing- hopefully a one off problem.

Happy I have my favorite jeans again since the last pair is disintegrating and can’t hold another repair.

Just realized recently that James Dant is in my city, though the store is by appointment only. I went in a couple of weeks ago and **** blew my mind. I ended up slobbering over a bunch of stuff and just grabbing a t-shirt and a flannel, but I think I'm going selvedge shopping there this weekend. It will be more than nice to actually be able to try on different sizes and styles and not just buy stuff blind and hope.

I came across them when looking for retailers of Dehen 1920, but they carry tons of Iron Heart, Warehouse & Co., Naked and Famous, Indigofera, 3sixteen, Rogue Territory, Samurai, and a bunch of other stuff. I now need to somehow justify a closet full of Wonder Looper after feeling it in hand. **** is bananas.

Does Self Edge do hemming? I'll be in NY in a few weeks and would rather pay a premium for them to do it then ship back to me than find a local spot

According to their site: "All jeans bought in-store at SESF, SENY, SELA, or SEPDX will be hemmed with our chainstitching machine at no extra cost to you, all previously owned jeans can be brought into the store to be chainstitched for a fee of $25." and "Chainstitching takes between 2 and 5 days at all stores." Doesn't mention anything about shipping it out after, but couldn't hurt to ask.

Back
Top Bottom