*| | Denim _ School | |*

Nice Sammies. I looked into Iron Heart as something for the future. The SE collabo is legit as all of them are
pimp.gif

yo sorri to bring this back but what kind of pants do i need to get, to get a tighter ankle lookk to show off my kix more.. idk if i made sence but ill show anexample

f2j5ux.jpg

like the dood wearing the aqua 8s or the dood wearing the 21s

^ check out cheap mondays or levis skinny fit
tired.gif

or go to urbanoutfitters

Wear can I find LVC jeans online?

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by LB510

^ check out cheap mondays or levis skinny fit
tired.gif

or go to urbanoutfitters

Wear can I find LVC jeans online?

try Caliroots.com

I got a pair...never worn em 36x32

Leg opening is to small for my taste..
smh.gif
Better yet, www.cultizm.com

Help me out with my new denim purchase guys, Nudie Straight Sven selvage of APC New Standards. One is $170 while the other is $150

My nudies have the wackest fades and barely no creases in it. They are sorta long so I gotta cuff them, but I was wondering do they end up shrinking after yousoak em, or do they stretch? (I know it has probably been asked before, please bear with me)

SDS45- white paint idea
pimp.gif
@ first I was like @$*! esp when I saw a couple months wear
laugh.gif

It wasn't on purpose, I got booked throwing up a piece, lucky they gave me the option of repainting the wall instead of getting charged...so....yeah
laugh.gif

EDIT: To the dude with the wack fades, if they get too soft some people re-starching them or everyday before you wear them (or throughout the day if you wantto take it to an extreme) spray a little bit of water on the back of the knee to weaken the indigo.

^ Enhh, I'm not for methods of expediting fades that just goes against my take on fading raw denim. I'm not about to break my routine to get someunnatural fades (even if them %**!* aren't showing a single sign of fades/creases after 6 months+) if that were the case I might as well have boughtpre-faded denim. That's just my 2 cents though.

But pics of my Imperial Dukes, one day short of the 3 month mark no soaks/washes yet. Overall I'm waayyy more content with how these are progressing andtheir overall quality compared to the New Standards I wasted 10 months on (after all that, the fades may have been marginally ahead of these). Excuse the dirty%%$ balcony and the lighting in the last 2 pics, Davis weather has been trippin
4j1991.jpg
15qwuo9.jpg

2qv7c69.jpg

14m4zd3.jpg

4k9o2x.jpg

I am looking to purchase some new denim. I am deciding between Marc Jacobs and Sugar Canes, any body have either?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I am looking to purchase some new denim. I am deciding between Marc Jacobs and Sugar Canes, any body have either?
CAnes dude, marc jacobs blows a fat one

wait why would people want raw denim? doesnt raw mean without any wash?? how would you get it to fade a certain way?

^ those are cool. Its funny when you theink of 316 you dont think designer denim you think of more of a street wear style. they kinda remind me of APC NS

What would you recommend for someone on the heavy side that is just starting out? I'm pretty big, but not too tall and I always found it hard to findcomfortable jeans. I like the soft feeling that will develop after wears, but is this better on raw dneim or pre-washed denim to get this soft feeling?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

What would you recommend for someone on the heavy side that is just starting out? I'm pretty big, but not too tall and I always found it hard to find comfortable jeans. I like the soft feeling that will develop after wears, but is this better on raw dneim or pre-washed denim to get this soft feeling?

Pre-washed = softer.

If you want something cheap, go for a pair of 501stfs.They're widely available, cheap, look good and would compliment your body type.DO NOT BUY SKINNYJEANS.

^ those are cool. Its funny when you theink of 316 you dont think designer denim you think of more of a street wear style. they kinda remind me of APC NS

They are NS cut with Kaihara denim, apparently same as uniqlo from what I've read

anyone order from selfedge.com before? its been over a month and havent received my jeans yet. they legit?

Yea, I think they are starting to go in a more mature direction.

Originally Posted by TheI4LW

anyone order from selfedge.com before? its been over a month and havent received my jeans yet. they legit?
Selfedge is very legit. But if it has been that long, I would hit up Kiya who is a member of NT and many other forums, if not call/email thestore.

Back
Top Bottom