*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

Got my APC NS in today, took fit pics but they came out horribly.
eyes.gif

think you can still post them anyway?

I have a couple pairs of APC rescues in size 30 for $110 if anyones interested, PM me.

also, on washing topic.. after a couple months of wear just throw them in the washer and they will come out nicely, whether or not you soaked them in vinegar,salt water, etc.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW CHEAP MONDAYS FIT????
I wear a W.38 & was wondering about copping a W.36???????ANYONE??????

Originally Posted by apwrxmd

I bought a pair of kicking mule workshop 2010s about 6 months ago and wanted to know if there was any way to get them cleaned without having them shrink?

They fit perfect in length and I'm afraid if I wash them they will shrink and will look like highwaters.

Is there any way to get them cleaned without shrinkage or significant shrinkage.

I heard washing for a short amount of time in cold water might prevent it but I'm not sure...

you could always steam wash em, take a hot shower and hang them right next to you and leave it in there, then air dry outside

or febreeze eh?

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by LuckyP25

how about non-raw jeans. Anyone got any brand recommendations for regular denim?
For cheap, I'd go with Levi's. If we want to get exotic, then 7's. There washes are amazing.

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

ok so im about to soak my jeans after 8 months of wear

should i soak them in hot water?
how long should i soak for?
should i flip them inside out?

well, what are you trying to accomplish with your soak?

Just clean things up, or are you done and want to see how everything turned out?

im done and want to see how everything turned out. and im trying to shrink them 1 or 2 sizes down too.

since i dont want to risk machine washing my jeans for them to fade, taking your jeans to the dry cleaners, yay or nay?

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

yes

yes black
no grey

thanx for the reply man

i was @ da mall earlier n was about to cop but decided to come back and check da thread.

so if i wear these jeans casually for the next 6-8 months they will start creating honeycombs, fades, etcs naturally then ill be str8.

i think ill have 1 pair as a test pair n rub egg/vinegar on 1 after a few wears to see if it fades n ***+. ill post pics too

Originally Posted by instant klassic

if stf's aren't cheap enough for you then i don't know..

if you want cheap selvedge you can go with uniqlo.
where can I find Uniqlo's online?

Back
Top Bottom