*| | Denim _ School | |*

I contacted them before I ordered my pair online. Said atrium is their only stockist in NY at the moment. Best bet would probably be Freshman Boutique in Bloomfield maybe but I doubt they have sizes stocked
thanks been to freshman before they only got a few pairs in bigger sizes.  How'd you contact them, email?

Anybody here have any experience buying from okayama denim? How long does shipping take? I'm still waiting on my pair that i bought from them. its been about a month :smh: emailed them and they said they're waiting for my jeans to get hemmed.

just had my flat head featured on heddels homepage and "fade friday"..super stoked :smokin
http://www.heddels.com/2015/11/fade...il&utm_term=0_0ae18d0e06-a4f1d2080f-324610153

anyone have these Nudies?  

Thin Finn

orderd them from Barneys .. they're on sale for $129 ... could not pass that up ...if they suck in person I'll just return them 

I'm fortunate enough to have an actual denim shop to go to for tailoring. I walk in, put the jeans on and the only questions they usually ask are, "Do want to cuff them?" and "Do you want them chain stitched?".
Yup, I just roll in like hook me up with a dope pair for my body type. Try on like 3 pairs and that's that.

Shout out to black and blue in St. Paul. Nice guys up there. Got my Raleighs from there. Best jeans ever.

Nudies sent out an email to lookout for tomorrow , Black Friday sale most likely on their site

Nordstrom.com is having a large markdown in denim through 11/30. Also Nordstrom Rack is having 30% off of red and blue tag items from 11/27-11/29. Getting a pair of JBrands tommorow for $24. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom