DeNiro vs Hov

Salty Deniro. Hov had better things to do.  Sounding like Beanie Sigel 
laugh.gif

So I actually read the article.....seems like they're trying to make something out of nothing.
Basically. Just like when they said Jay-Z threatened to end Chris Brown's career when he came to the show at Barclay's. These stories never leave their origin without heavy amounts of embellishing.

This thread is funny....
laugh.gif

I would hate to be famous.  Everything gets blown WAY outta proportion.

I don't care how much money I got or how famous.  I'm returning a call from Robert Deniro. 

And to add to that.  Jay mentioned he's bad on the phone, returning calls,  blah, blah. He probably does it to everybody but the only one who actually had the balls to check Jay on it was Deniro lol. 

:lol:

Just imagining DeNiro chewing Jay out is hilarious. SNL should do a skit about it.

:rofl: @ B coming to help.

:lol: @ only DeNiro could do this, he's not the only one that's "bigger and badder"/scary when mad. I could see several other celebs do the same in NY.

I do wonder what he was calling him about that had Jay ducking him.

Last edited:
"I dont give a ish who hes connected to, tell him to take his F'n feet off the table."
-ace rothstein

Last edited:
And to add to that.  Jay mentioned he's bad on the phone, returning calls,  blah, blah. He probably does it to everybody but the only one who actually had the balls to check Jay on it was Deniro lol. 
the balls to check him? :lol:
you act like Jay stepped out of line...he just didn't return some calls.
everybody else probably didn't care

Back
Top Bottom