Dennis Rodman Vol. CNN Ain't got the answers

nobody acknowledge this dude till he became cool with Kim jon un, now everyone and there mom is on his stuff. let the man breath

RODMAN over here looking like......

18b6b703_TYRONE-580x250_zpsebd10f35.jpeg

Last edited:
LMFAO he has no idea what to say....LOL @ dude got that RASPY voice. swollen *** lips pause. :rofl: :rofl: no grammar we got 10 Ns here dusty *** dude hahaha

i can't stop laughing tho

Last edited:
:rofl:

I feel him though, as soon as he went to N. Korea ****** is like "ZOMG why?!!?!?!" get off his ****. :smh:

Last edited:
There's a part of me that believes in Rodman, and supports what he is doing in the name of diplomacy via unconventional means, but he sounded like a complete idiot in that video spot.

He did a lot of damage in those ~2:30 seconds.

:smh:

It did sound like a wrestling promo :rofl: "Listen here brother, on Monday night, you're goin down!"

Charles Smith: "bruh lemme handle this"

Vin Baker: "Man I need a drink"

Kurt Thomas lookin dude: :smh:

Uncle Cliff: :smh: :smh: "Why did I even come"

But seriously, I don't know why people are expecting Dennis to be a political diplomat on this trip or in general. You really want him to find out why they're holding Kenneth Bae? Nah, just let him cook. I think America looks to the wrong people to speak on issues, when everybody isn't qualified or doesn't even care to take stances.

I would be fired up by now too. These basketball-related events have been going on for years now. The media knew that. They're just going in on The Worm because he will help them make a bigger spectacle out of it, he will take the bait and expose just how poor a job many so-called "ambassadors" have done at gaining access to that country. If something goes down, best believe he will be the "fall guy".

Back
Top Bottom