::: Denver Broncos @ Oakland Raiders ::: The Black Hole ::: 11/6

laugh.gif
at Curry being a good player

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Sunday Ticket
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Too many good games right now w/ Broncos/Raiders, Pats/Giants & Chargers/Packers

But the Raiders and Broncos game is
pimp.gif
You're telling me, other than the Chargers/Packers game, the other 4 are less than a TD difference heading into the final minutes.

^^^I honestly forgot about the Bengals/Titans, gonna catch that one on NFL Shortcuts
laugh.gif

Well it's a wrap for Raiders like I said. Turnovers kill and ya'll boy Palmer had 2 of them

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

jesus.. how dumb do you have to be to push him, he was already stepping out on his own... $%%@

Well...Aaron Curry stupid, is a pretty special stupid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....but how is he playing better now than he ever did in Seattle???

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

jesus.. how dumb do you have to be to push him, he was already stepping out on his own... $%%@

Well...Aaron Curry stupid, is a pretty special stupid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....but how is he playing better now than he ever did in Seattle???

For one, because he's trying. Two, they're letting him attack the quarterback, which is what he does best.  He may do well as a Raider, but he had just worn out his welcom in Seattle. He needed a change. Dude is a dummy though.

.but how is he playing better now than he ever did in Seattle

Uh, watch a game before you talk out of your %*@. He's moving sideline to sideline, making plays at the LOS and setting the edge when the run is to his side.

There's no doubt that he's elevated his play. That penalty was him being over-agressive.

Back
Top Bottom